Hong Leong Finance (HLF) is one of the largest finance companies in Singapore. It offers a wide variety of financial products and services. The Hong Leong Finance Silver 40 Plus is a fixed deposit account that offers you additional earnings if you are 40 years or older.
Features and Benefits
- You can get attractive deposit rates with high returns.
- You can select from tenures of six, eight, and nine months as per your requirement.
- Upon account maturity, you can get 5% bonus on the interest earned.
- With the first deposit of S$100, you can also open an Savers Plus Savings Account and link it with this time deposit. Your bonus and interest upon maturity can be moved to the linked Savers Plus account.
- The minimum amount you need to deposit to open a Hong Leong Finance Silver 40 Plus fixed deposit is S$50,001 and above, for a period of six months.
- The deposit made into this account is protected under the Deposit Insurance Scheme of the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The official website of HLF also has a fixed deposit interest calculator which can be very useful to predict your returns and plan ahead.
Hong Leong Finance Silver 40 Plus Interest rates
Here’s a table below for the interest rates offered on the HLF Silver 40 Plus term deposit account:
|Term||Rates of interest (% p.a.)||Maturity percentage||Final rate (% p.a.)|
- You should be 40 years or older.
- You can be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident of Singapore, or a foreigner.
- You need to have one of these – NRIC, work permit, employment pass or student pass.
How to Apply
- You can call Hong Leong Finance on +65 6579 6777 for more information.
- You can request a call-back by filling up a form on their website.
- You can visit the nearest office of HLF.