There are many ways through which you can save money and one of the most secure ways of saving money is to invest in a fixed deposit scheme. You can invest in an HLB Bank Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit scheme and increase your savings.
Overview of HLB Bank Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit
The Hong Leong Bank (HLB) was founded in 1905 and has been operational in Singapore for a very long time. The bank has a presence in many countries and its customers are spread across many regions and countries such as China, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Russia and Sri Lanka. The fixed deposit schemes from HLB Bank comes with flexible tenor options.
Features and Benefits
- Tenors range between 1 and 12 months.
- To apply for an HLB foreign currency fixed deposit you need to be at least 21 years old.
- The minimum placement amount will depend on the foreign currency you opt for. Your options include:
- Australian Dollar (AUD) - A$50,000
- Chinese Renminbi (CN¥) - S$50,000 equivalent
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD) - NZ$50,000
- British Pound (GBP) - £50,000
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) - S$50,000
- US Dollar (USD) - US$50,000
HLB Bank Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|Term||Interest Rate (p.a.)|