FEVO Cards are MasterCard cards that issued after collaborating with ez-link. FEVO Cards are prepaid cards. In order to use a FEVO Card, you will have to top up your FEVO card wallet before you choose to use your card to make any payments. You can use a FEVO Card to pay and use any public transport all across Singapore because they are ez-link cards that are completely CEPAS enabled. Your FEVO Card can represent your personality as they can be customized with a vast selection of card art for you to choose from. Additionally, all FEVO Cards also offer you unique discounts and other privileges.
Check for best credit cards in Singapore
Features and Benefits of Different FEVO Cards
M1 Prepaid MasterCard
- One of most striking features of this card is that it is currently the only card in the market that allows you to TALK, TAP and make Payments.
- You can use the M1 Prepaid MasterCard to make secure purchases at any points of sale, both online and across any store worldwide.
- You can top up your M1 Prepaid MasterCard through an SMS or on your Mobile App.
- You can avail up to 28% bonus value on your M1 Prepaid MasterCard.
- This card has no annual fee.
FEVO Corporate Card
- One of most striking features of this card is that to purchase the FEVO Corporate Card there is no minimum income requirement, monthly bill or late payment charge or any credit checks unlike any other card in the market.
- FEVO Corporate Card doubles up as an ez-link card
- You can use your FEVO Corporate Card to make payments through the new MasterCard contactless mode for your purchases below SGD 100. You can also make payments through the regular insert and sign mode anywhere across the world where MasterCard is accepted.
- You can customize your FEVO Corporate Card according to your specific card usage. You can choose if you want the card to be reloadable or non-reloadable and whether you want the card to be closed, open, or semi-closed loop.
- If you choose to gift FEVO Corporate Cards, as a reward for being a loyal customer, the value and the cost of the card can be incorporated into a corporate package with a special rate for the bulk sale.
- There is no annual charged for the FEVO Corporate Card.
FEVO Special Edition
- You will get exclusive benefits, promotions and privileges for being a FEVO Card member, over and above the privileges you enjoy for being a MasterCard member.
- The FEVO Special Edition card doubles up as an ez-link card.
- When you tap to pay using your FEVO Special Edition card, you will be rewarded with MasterCard PayPass deals on the move.
- The annual fee for the FEVO Special Edition card is SGD28.
- FEVO Personalized card doubles up as an ez-link card.
- You can personalize this card using special edition thematic cards gallery that also features images from the EZ-Link SG50 Card Design Art Competition.
- You will get exclusive benefits, promotions and privileges for owning a FEVO Personalized card, over and above the privileges you enjoy for being a MasterCard member.
- When you tap to pay using your FEVO Personalized card, you will be rewarded with MasterCard PayPass deals on the move.
- The annual fee for the FEVO Personalized card is SGD28.
FEVO Prepaid Credit Card - FAQs
- Which FEVO Cards do not have an Annual Fee?
The M1 Prepaid MasterCard and FEVO Corporate Card are two FEVO cards that do not charge an annual fee.
- Will get a discount if I order the FEVO Corporate Card in bulk?
Yes. As a reward for being a loyal customer and purchasing FEVO Corporate Cards in bulk, you will get the card cost and value as a corporate package with a special rate for the bulk order.
- Are there any FEVO Cards that do not have a minimum income requirement to be eligible for owning the card?
Yes. The FEVO Corporate Card does not have any minimum income requirements or credit checks in order to own the card.
- What is the annual fee charged for the FEVO Special Edition Card?
The annual fee for the FEVO Special Edition Card is SGD 28.
- Which FEVO Card can be personalized with an image of my choice?
You can personalize your FEVO Card using the FEVO Personalized Card by choosing an image from special edition thematic cards gallery that also features images from the EZ-Link SG50 Card Design Art Competition.