Etiqa is one of the largest insurance providers across Singapore that keeps people above policies and processes. They take care of your insurance requirements and value your needs. If you are a frequent traveler, you deserve to enjoy greater peace of mind. May it be work or a vacation with your family, your trip must be secure. Stolen camera, delay in flights, sudden illness or vehicle breakdowns, anything can happen on a trip. Vacation Shield Plus offered by Etiqa gives you the confidence that you require while traveling.
Features and Benefits:
The Etiqa Vacation Shield Plus comes with a myriad of benefits and features. These are as follows:
- Enjoy travel assistance across the world, round the clock.
- All the expenses associated with your medical needs that you incur while you are on your trip are taken care of under this particular policy.
- Any kind of travel inconvenience that is not caused by you is covered by the plan. These include things like baggage delay, travel cancellation, flight overbooking, etc.
- In case you are driving all the way to Malaysia, you can enjoy breakdown assistance and emergency assistance round the clock through Allianz Global Assistance.
- Avail vehicle repatriation services to Singapore. The coverage that you can avail can go up to S$500.
- Enjoy coverage for your spouse along with all your children. There is no limit on the number of children for coverage.
- Avail coverage for your kids below the age of 18 years. Children up to 24 years can be covered under this plan, provided they are studying in a recognized institution.
- The insured individuals are not required to travel together if they are covered under the Annual Family plan.
- In case of a vehicle breakdown, car mechanic will be arranged for at the site.
- Avail vehicle rental expense of up to S$100.
- Enjoy travel assistance to your desired destination worth S$100.
- Avail assistance in case to need to report something to the police.
- If you are locked out of your own vehicle, you can avail locksmith expenses of up to S$50.
- Avail expenses for accommodation in a hotel that is close to your breakdown location. The amount that you can get is up to S$100.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 10 years and the maximum age can be up to 70 years.
- When the policy starts, if you are below 18 years of age, you must fulfill the mentioned criteria:
- You must be a legal child or a legally adopted child.
- You must be completely dependent on the Proposer or Applicant for financial support.
- You must not be gainfully employed in any condition.
- You must be single.