Etiqa is one of the top insurance providers in Singapore. This plan offers coverage against any unfortunate event that might occur in a public area. A public area means people and go there are leave as per their wish. Everyone has a right to be present at such places. Generally, such areas are chaotic and full of people. Etiqa’s Personal Accident Insurance Plan understands your needs and protects you against uncertain events that may cause brutal injuries. With this particular plan, you can stay protected for less that S$0.05 per day.
Features and Benefits:
- This plan covers you against accidental death in a public area in Singapore.
- The plan offers one the lowest rate of premium across the town.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 10 years and the maximum age can be up to 70 years.
- When the policy starts, if you are below 18 years of age, you must fulfill the mentioned criteria:
- You must be a legal child or a legally adopted child.
- You must be completely dependent on the Proposer or Applicant for financial support.
- You must not be gainfully employed in any condition.
- You must be single.