The warm climate in Singapore accelerates the breeding and maturation of mosquitoes. The diseases borne by mosquitoes spread easily. Traveling to foreign countries often increases the chance of carrying this infection to those places. It also increases the chances of carrying new diseases borne of mosquitoes to Singapore. Such diseases can be fatal and it is of utmost importance that protective measures are taken against such problems. Etiqa is one of leading insurers in Singapore and offers solutions that are designed to cater to all your needs and requirements. Etiqa MozGuard Insurance offers protection against diseases that are borne by mosquitoes.
Features and Benefits:
- Enjoy coverage against diseases that are borne by mosquitoes:
- These include diseases that already exist in Singapore to the ones that haven’t reached Singapore yet.
- Avail protection against diseases like Zika Fever, Dengue Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya Fever and Yellow Fever.
- Avail premiums that are affordable tie to the alert level of dengue cluster:
- Premiums can be as low as S$2.58 per month up to S$31 per year.
- You pay lesser premium if the alert level is lower.
- Enjoy benefit payout of 100%.
- Even after the first claim, you can enjoy coverage throughout the year. The first claim be made by you after 14 days of waiting period from the application date.
- Protection can be availed by anyone between the ages of 1 and 99 years.
- The application process is hassle free and can be completed is 5 steps only.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 1 year and the maximum age can be up to 99 years.
- When the policy starts, if you are below 18 years of age, you must fulfil the mentioned criteria:
- You must be a legal child or a legally adopted child.
- You must be completely dependent on the Proposer or Applicant for financial support.
- You must not be gainfully employed in any condition.
- You must be single.