Your HDB flat is an asset to you. Thus, it is of utmost importance that you protect it. Etiqa is one of the most popular insurance providers in Singapore. The HDB Fire Insurance offered by Etiqa is a unique plan that protects your Housing and Development Board property.
Features and Benefits:
Etiqa HDB Fire Insurance comes with a myriad of benefits and features that can prove to be extremely useful to you. These are as follows:
- For all the Housing and Development Board flat owners, this is one of the most affordable insurance plans that give coverage against fire.
- The premiums are affordable and the protection plan offers coverage for a period of 5 years.
- This plan offers coverage against damages that are caused by fire to fittings, fixtures in the Housing and Development Board flat or to the internal structure of the building.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
How to apply?
- You may choose to send an email to Etiqa when you wish to apply for this policy.
- You can call up on the hotline number of Etiqa when you plan to apply.
- You can choose to visit Etiqa’s office at 16 Raffles Quay to know more about the plan and apply there directly.