Etiqa is one of the most popular insurance providers in Singapore. The insurance solutions provided by Etiqa come with immense flexibility and innovation. The eSAVE flexi plan offered by Etiqa is a savings plan for 8 years. It offers you with guaranteed cash benefit on a yearly basis. You can enjoy the cash benefits from the end of the second year.
Features and Benefits:
- You will be rewarded with six guaranteed cash benefits on a yearly basis.
- When your savings attain maturity, you can avail the guaranteed capital.
- The commitment for the premium is as short as 2 years.
- Saving in this account is extremely easy and hassle-free.
- Enjoy a lump sum benefit when the amount matures.
- Get death protection throughout the entire tenure of the plan.
- Upon maturity, you can get lucrative returns.
- The application process is absolutely hassle-free.
- The Etiqa eSAVE flexi plan offers returns of up to 3.22% on a yearly basis when the amount matures. However, this depends on the fact that you should be a non-smoker male who is 35 years old and pays a premium of S$36,360 on an annual basis and also get guaranteed cash benefit every year.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 10 years and the maximum age can be up to 70 years.
- When the policy starts, if you are below 18 years of age, you must fulfill the mentioned criteria:
- You must be a legal child or a legally adopted child.
- You must be completely dependent on the Proposer or Applicant for financial support.
- You must not be gainfully employed in any condition.
- You must be single.
How to apply?
- You may choose to send an email to Etiqa when you wish to apply for this policy.
- You can call up on the hotline number of Etiqa when you plan to apply.
- You can choose to visit Etiqa’s office at 16 Raffles Quay to know more about the plan and apply there directly.