The ePROTECT safety offered by Etiqa provides you with financial protection when you need it the most. The policy gives you coverage against total permanent disability and accidental death. It also offers hospitalisation allowance and a lump sum as bereavement grant. With the NCB (No Claim Bonus), you can enjoy greater coverage as the insured sum increases every year you do not make a claim.
Types of the plan:
Features and Benefits:
- With this particular policy, you can avail benefit of S$500,000 in the event of permanent disability or death caused due to an accident.
- The policy offers protection against 22 diseases that are infectious. Some of these diseases are dengue fever, food poisoning, hand, foot and mouth disease, Zika virus, etc.
- You can choose a medical treatment as per your convenience. May it be Traditional Chinese Medicine or Western Medicine, the expenses will be reimbursed.
- With facial reconstruction surgery, you can resume back to normal life. The cost of the surgery, dental treatment and skin grafting for burns will be reimbursed. This will help you to regain your confidence and health.
- Your workplace or home modification costs will be reimbursed up to a certain limit if you need to do it when you are injured.
- Avail the coverage all over the globe, round the clock.
|Every Insured Child between the ages of 1 year and 16 years||S$118||S$64||S$30|
|Every Insured Adult (Class 3)||Not Applicable||S$600||S$280|
|Every Insured Adult between the ages of 17 years and 65 years (Class 1 and Class 2)||S$590||S$320||S$150|
Note: The policy can be renewed up to an age of 75 years.
Class 1 – Persons and Professionals who are engaged in administrative, executive and clerical jobs.
Class 2 – Individuals who are engaged in semi-skilled or skilled work but are not exposed to conditions that are hazardous.
Class 3 – People who are engaged in manual labour that involves using of machinery and tools but are not hazardous.
How to apply?
- You may choose to send an email to Etiqa when you wish to apply for this policy.
- You can call up on the hotline number of Etiqa when you plan to apply.
- You can choose to visit Etiqa’s office at 16 Raffles Quay to know more about the plan and apply there directly.