Etiqa is one the leading insurance providers across Singapore. The solutions provided by Etiqa come with lucrative benefits and features. With the ePROTECT lifetime plan, you can enjoy protection for an entire lifetime. You can also avail death benefit that is guaranteed. The benefit can be up to three times the assured sum.
Features and Benefits:
The Etiqa ePROTECT lifetime plan comes with a myriad of features and benefits that can prove to be highly useful for you. These are as follows:
- In case of death of the insured, lump sum death benefit of up to three times of the assured sum can be availed.
- This policy offers benefit for total permanent disability and terminal illness of the insured.
- Enjoy a retirement benefit at the age of 65 years.
- Avail constant protection under this plan even when you are retired.
- Pay premiums for 15 years only and continue to enjoy the benefits of the policy for an entire lifetime.
- You will not have to undergo any hassle associated with health check-ups when you wish to increase the coverage amount at certain stages of life.
Riders for enhancing the protection:
There are four riders that you may choose for availing greater protection. These are as follows:
- eXTRA multiplier – With the help of this rider the ePROTECT lifetime protection plan can be boosted up to five times of the assured sum prior to policy anniversary at the age of 65 years.
- eXTRA secure – In case you are diagnosed with a critical illness, then you can avail payment in advance.
- eXTRA secure waiver – In the event of a critical illness, you can continue to be protected under the insurance plan without making payments for any premium.
- eXTRA payer waiver – The policy can be continued without making payments for the premiums till you reach the age of 25 years, the in event of payer’s demise, diagnosis of total permanent disability or any critical illness.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
How to apply?
- You may choose to send an email to Etiqa when you wish to apply for this policy.
- You can call up on the hotline number of Etiqa when you plan to apply.
- You can choose to visit Etiqa’s office at 16 Raffles Quay to know more about the plan and apply there directly.