OCBC PLUS! Visa Debit Card offers customers various features. For example, if you spend at least S$200 outside FairPrice, you are eligible to get a rebate of up to 7% at FairPrice. With this card, you also get to save a lot on telco bills, fuel and other items of daily need. You will also get LinkPoints at more than 200 Plus! merchants.
Features and Benefits
- You will earn a higher rate of interest with a Plus! Savings Account without any hidden charges or lock-in period.
- A discount of up to 7% on everything at Unity stores.
- A discount of up to 18.5% on fuel in addition to 2.4% Smiles savings at all Esso fuel stations across the island.
- You will get extensive term life insurance coverage at reasonable rates with this card.
- You will get an 18% discount on all fuel grades in addition to 0.2% LinkPoints rebate. You will also earn three LinkPoints for every litre of fuel purchased.
- You will get a much faster online experience through Visa Checkout. This mode of payment makes online shopping easier and faster.
- A discount of up to 7% on everything you shop at FairPrice.
- You will also get to save up to 50% with all participating OCBC merchants.
- For all Visa spending that you make you will earn 0.22% LinkPoints.
- Sign-up promotion: Apply for this card and spend a minimum of S$250 within 30 days of card approval to earn S$10 cash rebate. This promotion is applicable to the first 5,000 cardholders and is valid until 30 June 2018.
- FairPrice and Unity stores - You will get a discount worth S$5 on select Abalone Sets during the Chinese New Year. This offer is valid until 28 February 2018.
Fees and Charges
With OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card, you will be charged an annual fee of S$24. However, this annual fee will be waived for the first year. The annual fee will also be waived for the second year as well if you charge a minimum of S$1,200 in Visa transactions using your card during that year.
To be eligible for this debit card, you will have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners qualify to apply.
- There is no minimum income requirement.
- You have to be at least 16 years or older.
How to Apply for OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card
You can apply for this card by filling up a form online on the OCBC bank’s website. Alternatively, you can also walk into your nearest OCBC branch and apply for uob debit card in person or call the bank on 1800 820 2020.
List of Other Debit Cards by OCBC
- FRANK Debit Card
- OCBC Yes! Debit Card
- NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. At what number should I call if I lose my card?
A. If you lose your card, you can call 1800 363 3333 (or +65 6363 3333 if you are overseas) to make a report.
Q. Why do I have to replace the magnetic strip on my card?
A. Cards with the magnetic strip are not as safe as chip cards.
Q. What do I do with my old debit card?
A. If your old card has expired or if it has been cancelled, you must cut it in half and dispose it.
Q. Can I use my OCBC debit card to withdraw cash overseas?
A. If you have activated the overseas use of your card, you can withdraw cash overseas. If you have not opted for this service, you can easily opt for it online on the OCBC website, or you can do so by visiting any of the bank branches.
Q. What are the benefits of a chip in my card?
A. In comparison to a magnetic strip, a card with a chip can store a lot that distinctively identifies the cardholder and the card much safer. This will make your card tamper-proof.