This debit card has been designed keeping in mind Singaporeans who frequently travel to China or who frequently make transactions in Chinese Renminbi. The card allows you to make payments in Chinese Renminbi without incurring any foreign transaction fee. This dual currency card is linked with two sub accounts - RMB savings account and SGD savings account. So, if you are make a payment in Singapore, you can pay from your SGD sub-account, or if you are buying something in China, you can make the payment from your RMB sub-account. This way you will not have to pay any foreign transaction charge while making transactions in China. Also, if you are making a transaction in RMB and your RMB sub-account balance is not sufficient, the bank will automatically deduct the required amount from your SGD sub-account. Exchange rates will apply.
Features & Benefits of
BOC Great Wall International Debit Card Reviews as Best when used in Shared Network
- Earn 0.3% cashback on all local/overseas transactions. To be eligible for the cashback, you must either spend a minimum S$100 a month and have a minimum deposit of S$1,500 or spend a minimum of RMB500 a month and have a minimum deposit of RMB7,500.
- EMV chip enabled card for your protection from unauthorised transactions.
- 24-Hour concierge assistance.
- You can easily activate the card for overseas use through internet banking.
- You can also view the details of your transaction and even change your daily transaction limits by logging on to the BOC Personal Internet Banking.
- You will have access to ATMs around the world and also gain offers with traders bearing the “UnionPay” logo.
Fees and Charges
|Type of fee||Charge|
|Cash withdrawal of foreign currency||2% of the amount withdrawn per transaction (minimum of S$5 and maximum of S$60.)|
|Cash withdrawal fees for BOC branches in Mainland China||1% of the amount withdrawn per transaction (minimum of S$5 and maximum of S$20.)|
|Replacement of card||S$5|
|Reissuance of card PIN||S$5|
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- You must have anyone of the following accounts:
- SGD current account
- SGD savings account
- Future Savers account (main applicants only)
- Multi-Currency Savings account (SGD sub-account is required)
List of Other Debit Cards by BOC
Find below other credit cards offered by BOC: