Life is full of uncertainties and changes, but not all changes are welcoming. More times that often when planning our future, we will little room for unforeseen circumstances. Facing such circumstances can drain us both physically as well as mentally. Owning Cards have become our bread butter in the present times and we continue to sustain these cards by routinely paying off the outstanding amount every month. But there may come a time when certain situations in life prevent us from making such payments. For instance, recovering from an accident or critical illness can burden you and you family emotionally. But even during such trying times, you cannot ask your outstanding payments to wait, they need to be paid on time to maintain a good credit score. Hence, it is always wise to opt for a plan that guarantees protection on account of such events where the payments go out on time without you or your family having the additional headache of worrying about these payments.
About DBS Bank Wallet & Card
Being one of the leading banks in the world, DBS leaves its customers spoiled for choices with the array of products and services offered by them. It has been continuously growing all over the world including South East Asia, South Asia and Greater China. It houses its headquarters in Singapore. They provide great coverage for their customers under innumerable and unfortunate circumstances when they are unable to meet ends meet be it travel insurance, life insurance, car insurance and so on. One of the most striking services provided by DBS is their feature called Wallet & Card which provides great coverage and protection in helping to pay off the outstanding amount on your DBS Cashline Account when you are in a position where you are unable to do so on your own under unfortunate events.
When dealing with unfortunate circumstances, the last thing on your mind should be the payment of your outstanding bills. With the use of the DBS Wallet & Card feature, you can take of tomorrow's problem today itself. DBS CashShield Prime Plus helps ooze the pain of any financial burden you or your family members may face with respect to making the outstanding payments on your Cashline Account.
CashShield Prime Plus Coverage Offered
- CashShield Prime Plus provides coverage of up to SGD 200,000 outstanding balance on account of accidental death
- CashShield Prime Plus provides coverage of up to SGD 100,000 outstanding balance on account of terminal illness or being diagnosed with early or critical cancer.
- CashShield Prime Plus provides coverage of up to SGD 100,000 outstanding balance on account of permanent disability or death.
- Please be advised that this plan is not applicable for pre-existing medical conditions.
- In case of claim for early or critical cancer, there is a waiting period of 90 days.
How does this plan work?
Through this protection plan, the pay is set at a very affordable and low premium where you only need to pay as per what you spend. The low premium is set at SGD 0.58 on every SGD 100 on your monthly outstanding balance.
NOTE: Existing CashShield and CashShield Prime customers can also upgrade to CashShield Prime Plus.
- Does CashShield Prime Plus offer coverage under medical circumstances?
- If I am an existing CashShield or a CashShield Prime customer, how can I apply for CashShield Prime Plus coverage?
- In case of permanent disability or death, what coverage does CashShield Prime Plus provide?
- Does CashShield Prime Plus provide coverage under the circumstance of accidental death?
- In case or early or critical cancer, will I received immediate coverage from my CashShield Prime Plus plan?
Yes. You can claim coverage from CashShield Prime Plus in cases of terminal illness or if you are diagnosed with early or critical stages of cancer. However, you cannot claim coverage for any pre-existing medical conditions.
If you are already an existing CashShield or CashShield Prime customer, there is no need for you to separately apply for a CashShield Prime Plus protection. You can simply upgrade your existing plan to CashShield Prime Plus plan.
With CashShield Prime Plus plan, you can receive up to SGD 100,000 outstanding balance in an event of permanent disability or death.
Yes. You can receive up to SGD 200,000 outstanding balance from your CashShield Prime Plus plan on account of accidental death.
No. Under circumstances that include diagnosis or early or critical cancer, there is a waiting period of 90 days to claim coverage from your CashShield Prime Plus plan.