UEFA Champions League: If you hold a DBS MasterCard, then you may stand a chance to watch the prestigious UEFA Champions League Final Kiev 2018. With every 10 contactless transactions made through MasterCard, earn 1 entry chance, or with every S$10 charged to your account-based ticketing on public transport (buses and trains), earn 1 chance to enter the draw. This offer runs up to 31 January 2018. A total of 15 persons will win US$15,500 each, which includes:
- A 4 days and 3 nights stay in Kiev, Ukraine, from 24 to 27 March 2018.
- Two tickets to the final match.
- A prepaid card from MasterCard worth US$250.
Special offers and entry to exclusive events: You can enjoy special offers and access to high-class events with DBS Black Cards. Here’s a brief list:
- If you purchase a Breitling watch from Breitling Palais Renaissance Boutique by 31 January 2018, your first month instalment under the Instalment Payment Plan (IPP) will be waived off.
- Enjoy 15% discount on two regular-priced items from Fred Perry Cineleisure Orchard, Fred Perry ION, and Fred Perry Takashimaya. This offer is valid till 28 February 2018.
- Buy one beer and/or house-poured loose drink and get another free from Red Tail Bar on every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. only. This offer is valid till 28 February 2018.
- Receive 10% discount on participating hotel bookings on Expedia if you travel by 30 April 2019. Use promo code ‘DBSEXPHOL’ to enjoy the offer. This promotion is valid for bookings made until 31 January 2019.
- Takashimaya Department Store: You can get up to S$20 Takashimaya Department Store vouchers if you apply for a DBS Takashimaya Card by 28 February 2018. You need to spend a minimum of S$300 each month to redeem the vouchers.
- Abalone gift set: Till 28 February 2018, you can get 5% discount on New Moon and Skylight Abalone gift sets every time you spend S$50 on fuel at any Esso petrol stations, island wide.
- Cashback with SAFRA DBS Credit Card: You can enjoy S$10 cashback if you apply online for a SAFRA DBS Card by 28 February 2018. You need to charge a minimum of S$100 to your card in the first month from the date of credit card sanction.
- Earn at Expedia: You can earn six miles with every S$1 spent on participating flight and hotel bookings at Expedia, using your DBS Altitude Card. This promotion is valid till 31 March 2018.
- Alila Hotels and Resorts: If you purchase Alila Hotels and Resorts’ Two Faces of Bali packages using your DBS Altitude Card, you can enjoy exclusive benefits like spa treatments, complimentary 3-course meals, a la carte breakfast, and others. This promotion expires on 31 March 2018.
- Free Uber rides: You can win free Uber rides worth S$30 if you apply for the DBS Live Fresh Student Card and it gets approved by 31 March 2018. You also need to use the card for at least five transactions within 30 days from the date the card is approved.
- Fuel savings with DBS Esso Card: If you spend a minimum of S$200 every month at Esso petrol stations for two or three consecutive months, then you can enjoy up to S$90 or S$120 fuel concessions (as Smiles Points), respectively. To be eligible for this offer, you need to apply for this card by 30 June 2018.
- Win miles on Kaligo: If you book hotels on Kaligo using your DBS Altitude Card, then you are entitled to receive 10 miles with every S$1 spent, with no minimum spend requirement. These miles can be redeemed to buy your next flight tickets. The offer expires on 31 December 2018.
Cards Specific Promos & Deals
POSB Everyday Card
Owning a POSB Everyday Card allows you to enjoy savings of up to 20.1% on petrol at SPC service stations, islandwide. Besides, if you are a DBS/POSB credit cardmember, you are entitled to save up to 15% on petrol. The offer ends on 31 March 2018.
DBS Altitude Card
- Earn 6 miles with every S$1 spent on participating hotel and flight bookings at Expedia, using your DBS Altitude Card. The maximum monthly spend is capped at S$5,000. The promotion is valid till 31 March 2018.
- Book hotels on Kaligo with your DBS Altitude Card and earn 10 miles with every S$1 spent, without any minimum spend requirement. These miles can be redeemed to offset your next flight bookings. This promotional offer ends on 31 December 2018.
- If you purchase Alila Hotels and Resorts’ Two Faces of Bali packages using your DBS Altitude Card, you can get special benefits like spa treatments, free 3-course meals, a la carte breakfast, and others. The promotions offer expires on 31 March 2018.
DBS Takashimaya Card
You can receive up to S$20 Takashimaya Department Store vouchers if you apply online for a DBS Takashimaya Card by 28 February 2018. To redeem the vouchers, you need to charge at least S$300 every month to this credit card for 2 consecutive months after card approval.
DBS Esso Card
If you apply for a DBS Esso Card, you are entitled to save up to S$120 on fuel as Smiles Points. Moreover, a minimum monthly spend of S$200 nett at Esso on fuel purchase will save you S$120 for three consecutive months and S$90 for two consecutive months. In addition, you can also enjoy up to 21.6% discount on fuel at Esso and earn Smiles Points on all your card spends. This promotional offer ends on 30 June 2018.
DBS Live Fresh Student Card
If you apply for a DBS Live Fresh Student Card by 31 March 2018, you can win three free Uber rides worth S$30. You also need to use the card for at least five transactions within 30 days from the card approval date. Moreover, you can earn 0.3% cashback every time you charge to your card. This cashback offer does not require any minimum spend.
SAFRA DBS Card
You can get a cashback of 10% if you apply for SAFRA DBS Credit Card online by 28 February 2018. You need to spend a minimum of S$100 in Mastercard contactless payments in the first month from the date of card approval to be eligible for cashback.
Please refer to the bank’s website for more details and full terms regarding the offers.
News About DBS Credit Card Promotions
DBS to present next edition of Singapore Coffee festival
DBS is all set to present the next Singapore Coffee Festival from 3rd August to 6th August, 2017. The promotional event, scheduled to be held at the Marina Bay Cruise Centre, will be organised by the Straits Times.
The cafe-hopping trail will see five major cafes participating, with about 10 coffee lovers will sip away to glory. The participants were selected through a contest last month that involved purchase of early bird tickets to a festival and also post images of coffee cups on their Instagram pages. The contest involved creativity besides of course, the inherent love for coffee.
28th June 2017