Discover promotions offered by banks of Singapore. Find out how to get more bang for your buck and maximise your gains.
Standard Chartered Bonus$aver Promotion
You can earn cashback up to S$200 when you sign up for a Bonus$aver account or credit card. You can apply either online or at any Standard Chartered branch. The promotion is open till 31 October 2018. Additionally, you also can get a cashback of S$50 if you sign up online.
Find Out More About Terms and Conditions for the Promotion
- You can sign up for this promotion on or before 31 October 2018. It is open to both new and existing customers of Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore. Only individual customers are eligible.
- You should sign up for a Bonus$aver current account as the main account holder. You also need to sign up for a Bonus$aver World MasterCard Credit Card as the principal cardholder.
- The bank must approve both applications.
- You need to deposit fresh funds of S$10,000 or $75,000 into the account when you open your account. You cannot withdraw funds from another Standard Chartered account and redeposit it into your new account.
- The funds you deposit must be maintained in your Bonus$aver account for a calendar month.
- You should not cancel, terminate or suspend your account or credit card. The account must be conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner and in good standing as determined by the bank.
For further information on terms and conditions please visit the bank’s official website.
Win Cash Prize up to S$100,000
You also can win cash prizes up to S$100,000 with every S$10,000 deposit made into your Bonus$aver account.
- 1 participant will win the grand prize of S$100,000.
- 10 first runners up will win a cash prize of S$5,000 each.
- 20 winners will get a cash prize of S$1,000 each.
- 470 participants in the promotion will get S$100 each.
You can participate in the promotion till 31 October 2018. Both new and existing customers can take part in the promotion. You should be an individual applicant and need to open a new Bonus$aver account.
For detailed terms and conditions, you can check with the bank.