United Overseas Bank is one of the top banks across the globe that offers attractive financial solutions. The products and services offered by them are designed to meet the changing needs and requirements of the customers. The Current Account offered by United Overseas Bank comes with a lot of flexibility and innovation that allows you to manage your daily finances.
Features and Benefits of UOB Current Account:
The United Overseas Bank Current Account comes with a myriad of features and benefits that cater to all your needs. These are as follows:
- You can avail a chequing account that is statement based.
- Avail automatic mailing system for the new cheque books.
- You can choose between a UniCard and a Smart UniCard. Both these cards are UOB ATM cards. With the UniCard, you can avail PLUS and NETS facilities. On the other hand, you can enjoy PLUS and CashCard facilities with Smart UniCard.
- On the United Overseas Bank Direct Visa Card that you own, you can enjoy annual fee waiver for a period of three years.
- You can access your UOB Current Account using phone banking and internet banking round the clock.
- You can enjoy UniAlerts services which will send notifications to you for all your bank related activities through your mobile phone or email.
- You can transfer your funds in a quick and hassle free manner to the Current Account that you have. You can transfer money from a United Overseas Bank account or a different bank’s account.
Fees and Charges of UOB Current Account:
- If the daily average balance in your account falls below S$3,000 then you will have to pay a minimum balance fee of S$7.50.
- The first two cheque books that you get after opening the account are absolutely free. After that, each cheque book with 50 leaves each would cost you S$10.
- The minimum initial deposit that you must make to open the account is S$1,000.
How to apply?
There are different ways that you can choose to apply for the UOB Current Account. They are as follows:
- You can book an appointment online when you wish you open an account.
- You can call up on the hotline number of the bank and speak with a banker to apply for the United Overseas bank Current Account.
- You can walk into a nearby branch of the bank and speak with a representative there to apply.