HSBC is one of the top banks across the globe that offers great financial services and products. They are designed to cater to the needs of the customers. The Current Accounts offered by HSBC Bank come with a lot of flexibility and innovation.
Features and Benefits of HSBC Singapore Dollar Current Account:
- You can avail a cheque book free of cost.
- Enjoy internet banking and phone banking services.
- You can avail a debit card that is personalised according to your needs and requirements.
- When you use your HSBC debit card for your expenses, you can enjoy bonus interest of 2.5% p.a. on your Singapore Dollar savings.
Fees and Charges of HSBC Singapore Dollar Current Account:
- If your average daily balance in the account drops below S$3,000 then you will have pay S$7.50 as minimum balance fee.
- If the account is closed within a period of 6 months from the date of opening the account then a penalty of S$50 will be charged as Closure fee.
- In case of Offshore Banking, if the Total Relationship Balance drops below an amount of S$75,000 the a minimum balance fee of S$30 will be applicable.
Eligibility of HSBC Singapore Dollar Current Account:
In order to enjoy the benefits and privileges of the HSBC Singapore Dollar Current Account, you must meet the eligibility criteria. They are as follows:
- The citizens of Singapore, permanent residents of Singapore and the foreigners, who want to apply for this particular Current Account, must be at least 18 years old.
- The minimum initial deposit that must be made to open the account is S$2,000.
There are certain documents that you must provide when you wish to apply for these Current Accounts offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. These are as follows:
- Passport and Identity card of the applicant.
- Address proof.
How to apply?
There are different ways to apply for the Current Accounts offered by HSBC. They are as follows:
- You can call up on the hotline number of Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to speak with a representative and apply.
- You can make an appointment with the bank when you wish to know more about the application process.