- Bedrock Bar & Grill – 15% discount on a la carte food bill.
- Colony – 15% discount on the total bill.
- Fat Cow - 15% discount on a la carte food bill.
- Kinki Restaurant and Bar - 15% discount on a la carte food bill.
- Melt Café at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore - 20% discount on a la carte food bill.
- OCF – Spend a minimum of S$100 and get 15% discount on the total bill.
- The Pelican Seafood Bar and Grill - 15% discount on a la carte food bill.
The UOB Visa Infinite Card
The UOB Visa Infinite Card is an Invite Only card that offers you access into the most exclusive clubs, Michelin- Starred Restaurants, prestigious hotels and much more.
Rewards on the UOB Visa Infinite Card
- What you get – 3 miles for every S$1 spent.
- How to redeem – Make payments on select cruises, book hotels using UOB Travel and insight vacation packages using this card.
- Charges and details:
- Purchase and Travel Period is between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
- Cardmembers do not have to be travelers.
Shopping and Dining
- What you get - 2 miles for every S$1 local spend as well as overseas shopping and dining.
- How to redeem – Make purchases at freestanding Club 21 establishments, luxury brands, jewelry brands and watch brands (e.g. Flower Diamond Boutique, Sincere Fine Watches etc.)
- Charges and details:
- Overseas shopping and dining charges made in Singapore Dollar will not be eligible for the overseas promotion.
- Rewards from transactions made on supplementary cards will also accrue on the principal cardmember’s account.
- What you get – 1.2 miles per S$1 spentspend.
- How to redeem – Make payments using this uob credit card on all other purchases not included above.
Benefits of the UOB Visa Infinite Card
- Access to prestigious clubs:
Get exclusive access to prestigious members-only clubs in Singapore as well as overseas. The clubs are as follows:
- Eight Members Club, Bank.
- Eight Members Club, Moorgate.
- Home House, London.
- The China Club, Singapore.
- The Tower Club, Singapore.
- Yacht Privileges:
Enjoy preferential rates at ONE°15 Marina Club when hiring a private yacht.
- Golf Privileges:
- Sentosa Golf Club – Enjoy complimentary green fees.
- Participating golf clubs – Enjoy discount up to 30% on green fees at all other participating golf clubs across Southeast Asia.
- Access to Celebrity Chef Restaurants:
Enjoy a host of dining privileges including complimentary wine, priority booking, private kitchen tours and more at the most popular restaurants across the world. Exclusive dining privileges will be provided at the following restaurants:
- 8 ½ Otto e Mezzo Bombana, Shanghai (3 Michelin Stars).
- Aureole, New York.
- Le39V, Paris (1 Michelin Star).
- Opera Bombana, Beijing (3 Michelin Stars).
- Pipero al Rex, Rome (1 Michelin Star).
- Roast, London.
- T8, Shanghai + many more
- Discount on food bills:
Avail discounts up to 50% on your weekday lunches at the following restaurants:
- Pete’s Place.
- Exclusive Privileges at Luxury Hotels:
Enjoy exclusive privileges at renowned hotels across the world including Mandarin Oriental and Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts and Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Room upgrade to next available category.
- Welcome amenities worth up to US$100 for each stay which can be used both complimentary food and beverage during lunch or dinner, for spa treatments, cash credits etc.
- Complimentary breakfast for two people every day.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- HHonors Gold Status:
Enjoy complimentary invitation to the HHonors Gold Status which will offer you a host of privileges including complimentary breakfast, 25% bonus on your base points earned and much more.
- Concierge and Assistance Services:
- UOB Concierge Service – Access to a dedicated Relationship Manager for assistance with travel, dining, shopping, booking, etc. 24 hours a day.
- Medical Concierge – Access to exclusive medical concierge services at all Parkway Hotels in Singapore.
- Assistance Service – Includes overseas travel/medical assistance, emergency home assistance, vehicle assistance, protection schemes and more.
Fees and Charges
|Type of fee
- First year fee waived OR
- Pay the annual fee and receive 30,000 UNI$
|Supplementary card fee
||S$374.50 (First 2 cards are free for life)
||25.9% p.a. (Minimum charge is S$3)
|Late payment charges
|Cash advance fee
||6% of the cash advance amount (Minimum charge is S$15)
|Interest on cash advance
||S$40 if the outstanding balance on card exceeds the credit limit at any point in time
Transactions in foreign currency
- An administrative fee of 2.5% will be charged on all transactions in foreign currencies.
- The international processing fee of 1% of the amount will be charged for all transactions made in Singapore Dollar but processed overseas.
Complimentary travel insurance cover up to US$1 million provided on the UOB Visa Infinite Card. This insurance will provide coverage for travel personal accident, flight delays, luggage delays and offers purchase protection.
Confused about which credit card to get? Why you so blur? Just see what we got!Apply Now
How to apply for the UOB Visa Infinite Card
The UOB Visa Infinite Card is an Invitation Only card. If you wish to apply for this credit card, you must register your interest by filling in the online form available on the UOB Visa Infinite Card webpage on the official UOB Singapore website. You will be requested to provide the following details:
- Your name.
- Your NRIC or Passport Number.
- Your contact information.
Eligibility Criteria for the UOB Visa Infinite Card
- Minimum income: S$350,000 per annum.
Interest on UOB Visa Infinite Card
The interest rate on this credit card is 25.9% p.a. The minimum charge that is applicable is S$3 which will be calculated everyday starting from the transaction date on any unpaid amount including late payment charges (if any) until you make the full payment on the outstanding balance.
Additional interest charge – If the minimum payment is not made by the due date, an additional interest of 3% p.a. will be applicable on top of the prevailing interest rate (25.9% p.a.). This rate will be calculated every day and will be imposed on your next credit card statement date following your due date.
Repayments on the UOB Visa Infinite Card
The minimum repayment amount per month is S$50 OR 3% of your total outstanding balance + any overdue payments, depending on whichever of the two is higher.
Lost/Stolen card liability
You will be liable to pay up to S$100 for any unauthorized transactions made on your card before you call UOB and notify them. You will receive fraud protection cover up to S$3,000 on account of fraudulent charges when your card is lost or has been stolen.
If UOB finds you to be negligent and/or prove that you have acted fraudulently, you will be liable to pay the entire amount for transactions processed on your card.
Card Protection Schemes – CardSecure Plan
Benefits of the CardSecure Plan:
- The CardSecure Plan offers 24/7 hour protection.
- Call the bank immediately upon your card being lost/stolen free of charge.
- Fraud protection up to S$3,000.
- Communication and Replacement cost cover of up to S$1,000. This includes replacement of your ID Card, Driver’s License and Passport.
- Wallet or handbag replacement cost up to S$200.
- Two types of cover offered under CardSecure Plan:
- Individual Policy – Annual premium of S$52.43 offers cover for 1 person.
- Family Policy – Annual premium of S$93.63 offers cover for up to 5 persons.
Reporting lost/stolen credit card
The UOB Visa Infinite Card is protected under the CardSecure Plan which has been underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited. If your credit card is lost or stolen, you must call the bank and report the same. The call is free of charge under this plan. Your card will be cancelled immediately.
Read More Related to Credit Cards: