- St. Gregory: Cardholders can get a discount of 25% on the a la carte treatments. This offer is applicable for Lady’s Solitaire and Solitaire Metal cardholders. Lady’s Card and Lady’s Debit cardholders can get a discount of 20% on a la carte treatments. The offer is valid till 31 August 2017.
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore: Cardholders can enjoy a discount of 15% on the total bill at Casserole and at Silver Shell Café. The offer is valid till 31 December 2017.
- JetQuay Travel Privileges: Cardholders can get a discount of 10% on JetQuay Gateway Services and JetQuay Jetside Services. Cardholders can also enjoy Complimentary use of Quayside single trip service for the principal cardholder along with one companion accompanying them on the same flight. The offer is valid till 31 October 2017.
- Cathay Cineplexes: UOB Lady’s cardholders can get a discount on purchase of movie tickets at Cathay Cineplexes and get a movie ticket between Monday and Thursday inclusive of sneak previews for S$8 and get movie tickets purchased between Friday and Sunday or on the eve of public holidays for S$10.50. The offer is valid till 31 December 2017.
UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
The UOB Lady’s Platinum Card is particularly designed to suit diverse requirements women and make several aspects of their life more convenient. This UOB credit card also offers scores of benefits through cash backs, savings and discounts, giving a different dimension to everyday spending. Let’s look at the key features, promotions and benefits associated with the UOB Platinum Lady’s Card. Note that the UOB Lady’s Platinum card is one of three UOB Lady’s Credit Cards designed specifically for to meet the interest of Women.
Joining Benefits under the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
Get to spend up to S$150 for your shopping expeditions upon successful approval of your UOB Lady’s Platinum Card application.
Features of the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
- Annual fee waiver for the first year.
- Get a perennial fee waiver for your first supplementary card.
- Use the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card to make cash withdrawals from ATMs across the globe.
Benefits of the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
- Get complimentary parking benefits at top malls on a single minimum receipt of S$50 on weekends and public holidays. Parking benefits are available at [email protected], Forum The Shopping Mall, Scotts Square and the Paragon for a minimum of 2-hours on first weekends and public holidays.
- Free Complimentary Drinks at Happening Bars and Restaurants.
- Get complimentary drinks at bespoke restaurants and bars across Singapore and make your social hangouts even more delightful.
Rewards on the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
- Earn 5X UNI$ at overseas outlets, departmental stores and online marketplaces.
- Redeem UNI$ and earn cash backs besides enjoying some great benefits and offers.
Fee and charges
|Type of fee
|Supplementary card fee
|Late payment charges
||S$80 – S$200
|Cash advance fee
||6% or S%15, whichever is higher
|Interest on cash advance
Transactions in foreign currencies
Transactions using the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card can be made in foreign currencies and attract an administrative charge of 2.5% of the transacted amount. Transactions made in currencies other than USD are first converted to USD before being converted to SGD at prevailing exchange rates.
UOB allows for cash withdrawals through the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card at UOB ATMS. You are allowed to withdraw up to 75% of your total credit limit. The interest on the cash advance is 28% and a cash advance handling fee of 6% of the withdrawn amount is charged.
Details about the cash advance option
The cash advance options allows you to withdraw cash instantly using your UOB Lady’s Platinum Card. The cash advance options can be availed through the following ways:
- Through ATMs: Using your UOB Lady’s Platinum Card, you can withdraw instant cash at UOB Bank’s ATMs. A maximum amount of S$3000 can be withdrawn at ATMs.
- Through Internet Banking: UOB’s internet banking interface can also be used as a medium to obtain a cash advance using your UOB Lady’s Platinum Card.
- Cash advances can also be obtained through Phone Call, SMS and over the counter.
How to apply for the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
If you wish to apply for the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card, you can visit the bank’s website and provide all relevant details relating to income and employment. Once you do so, a representative from the bank will get in touch with you. You can also apply for the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card by visiting any of the bank’s branches.
Eligibility criteria for the UOB Lady’s Platinum Card
- Minimum age: 21 years of age.
- Minimum income:
- Singaporeans & permanent residents: S$30,000 or S$10,000 in Fixed Deposits.
- Foreigners: S$40,000 p.a.
- Salaried individuals:
- Copy of NRIC, Latest Payslips, CPF statement obtained using your SIngPass ID.
- Self-employed individuals:
- Copy of NRIC, Income Tax Assessment Notice, Proof of income.
- Individuals with varied income:
- CPF contribution over two years, Income Tax Assessment Notice, Proof of income.
- Passport copy, Employment Pass, Letter from the employer confirming employment, Recent Payslips.
If you hold a UOB Lady’s Platinum Card, you are required to pay a minimum of 3% of the outstanding amount due for the current month. IN case your credit limit is exceeded, 5% of the outstanding amount plus the amount by which your credit limit is exceeded needs to be paid.
Late payments will attract a fee of anywhere between S$80 and S$200. In case of defaults, 5% of the amount outstanding for the current month plus minimum payments over previous months need to be paid.
Lost/stolen card liability
In case you wish to report loss or theft of your UOB Lady’s Platinum Card, you can contact the bank’s Customer Service Number and provide details of your most recent transactions and other relevant details including those relating to your identity. Once done, the bank will block future transactions from taking place on your card. The amount to be paid to apply for a new UOB Lady’s Platinum Card is S$100.
Read More Related to Credit Cards: