Earning and accruing Robs$ Rewards
- As an OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Cardholder, you will receive cash rebate of 5% on your Robinsons Purchases throughout the year at the following Robinsons Group of stores:
- Golf House
- Royal Sporting House
- DC Shoes
- Ted Baker
- The Social Foot
- You will earn 1 Robs$ per S$2 spent on your OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Card at Visa Merchants excluding the Robinsons Group of Stores and the RSH retail brands mentioned above.
- You will earn 3 Robs$ per S$2 spent overseas and on every last weekend of the month (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- If during your qualifying period, your aggregate purchase price has exceeded S$5,000, then you will receive cash rebate of 10% on your Robinsons Purchases.
- The 10% cash rebate is applicable at Robinsons, John Little and Marks & Spencer outlets during the qualifying periods.
- Robinson$ will be awarded on Ez-Link and TransitLink transactions made via the OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Card on transactions not exceeding S$200 per calendar month.
- You will earn cash rebate of 5% when you make purchases at the Robinsons Store located at the Gardens Mid Valley in Malaysia.
- Robinson$ will not be awarded for the following transactions:
- Payment of annual fees, interest charges and late payment fees.
- Tax Payments.
- Payment of bills through AXS networks and/or internet banking.
- Instalment Payment Plans, Cashwise facility, Cash Advances, PayLite and Balance Transfers.
- Any other payment of fees and charges, products and services, facilities as determined by OCBC.
- OCBC Robinsons Supplementary Cardholders are not entitled to be part of the Robs$ Reward Programme. Therefore, any Robs$ earned by a supplementary cardholder can only be used by the principal cardholder.
Everything you need to know about Cash Rebates under the Robs$ Rewards Programme
- There is no cap to how much cash rebates you can earn through this programme. The more you spend on this credit card, the more rebates you will earn.
- Rebates will be awarded on all in-store merchandise including products on discounts and promotions.
- Your earned cash rebates will be credited immediately and not on a monthly or quarterly basis like most other credit cards.
Qualifying Period for the Robs$ Rewards Programme
You can choose between the following “Qualifying Periods” to earn Robs$ Rewards:
- January 1st to June 30th (inclusive of both dates) per calendar year.
- July 1st to December 31st ((inclusive of both dates) per calendar year.
Privileges offered under the Robs$ Rewards Programme
- In-store privileges – You will enjoy special prices, promotions and invitations to members-only events and private sales.
- You will enjoy an additional discount of 5% at Sushi Goshin, Gyoza-Ya, Jeeves, Robinsons The Heeren and The Scene and Valen Fleur.
- Get a 25% Robinsons bonus discount letter if you spend a minimum amount of S$500 at Robinsons, John Little and/or Marks & Spencer during your qualifying periods.
- Shop without having to worry about parking by availing 1 hour free parking at The Heeren, Raffles City and Jem on Saturdays and Sundays where Marks & Spencer, John Little and/or Robinsons stores are located with your OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card. All that you need to do is spend a minimum nett amount of S$50. This privilege is limited to the first 100 cardholders for each location.
- Use Visa Checkout for your movie ticket purchases online and receive exclusive offers.
- If you spend a minimum amount of S$5,000 per year on your OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card out of which at least S$200 has been spent at Robinsons, John Little and/or Marks & Spencer, you will enjoy an annual fee waiver.
Interest Free Instalment Plans under the Robs$ Rewards Programme
- You can avail interest free instalment plans on your purchases at Robinsons, John Little and/or Marks & Spencer.
- You can convert your purchases into instalment plans with 0% interest for either 6 month or 12 month periods.
- A minimum purchase amount of S$500 in a single receipt is required to qualify for this instalment plan.
Eligibility Requirements for the Robs$ Rewards Programme
- Your OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card must be in good standing to benefit from the Robs$ Rewards Programme.
- If you terminate your OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card, you will be disqualified immediately from any further participation in the Robs$ Rewards Programme.
- Robinson$ earned on the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card cannot be transferred, exchanged for credit or cash. Therefore, upon termination of your credit card, any unused Robinson$ will be forfeited.
To become a part of the Robs$ Rewards Programme and benefit from host of privileges, rebates and offers, apply for the OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Credit Card today.