Overview of Standard Chartered Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card
Platinum Visa/MasterCard credit card offered by Standard Chartered bank enables you to earn â€˜360o Rewardsâ€™ on a wide range of expenses. Be it spendingâ€™s charged to the credit card, mortgage, deposits, investments and online transactions â€“ you can enjoy a reward on everything! This card is an ideal choice for people who usually make more long-term investments rather than day-to-day expenses.
Standard Chartered Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Features and Benefits
- The cardholder gets to enjoy exclusive platinum privileges. These privileges are applicable across leading hotels, restaurants, merchants and golf courses.
- A 24-hour concierge service is provided to help you with your reservations, travel arrangements, shopping and gift services.
- With every $1 charged to the credit card, you can earn 1 point.
- â€˜The Good Lifeâ€™ feature entitles you to enjoy exclusive shopping, dining and travel privileges.
- The annual fee for this card is $180 with a fee waiver for 3 years.
- The minimum interest rate is 24.455% per annum.
- Enjoy unique features like EasyPay and 0% instalment on your Platinum Visa/MasterCard credit card.
Standard Chartered Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Eligibility
- The eligibility criteria for the Platinum Visa/MasterCard card have been listed below -
- Applicants need to be between 21-65 years of age
- The minimum annual income of applicants need to be â€“
If the applicant is a foreigner, he/she must possess P1, P2 or Q type Singapore employment passes
If the applicant is a Q pass holder, the latter needs to be valid for at least one year
- For foreigners with employment passes - S$60,000 p.a
- For citizens of Singapore and permanent residents - S$30,000 p.a
Standard Chartered Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Documentation
The following documents required for applying for this credit card â€“
- Copy of applicantâ€™s passport/employment pass/ NRIC
- A salaried individual needs one of the following -
- Last 3 months payslip
- Latest income tax statement
- CPF statement for last 6 months
Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Rewards
Earn a reward of 1 point with every $1 charged to your credit card.
Other credit cards offered by Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank offers a wide array of credit cards. These are especially designed to suit the varied needs of the bankâ€™s wide customer base. The other credit cards offered by SC are â€“
- MANHATTAN World MasterCard
- Business Platinum
- Prudential Platinum
- SingPost Platinum Visa
- Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card
- NUS Alumni Platinum
- PruPrestige Visa Signature Credit Card
- MANHATTAN $500 card
- Tigerair Platinum
Read More Related to Credit Cards: