OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card Promotions
- Cathay Cineplexes offers - Get S$8 off between Mondays and Thursdays including the sneak preview. Get S$10.50 off between Fridays and Sundays and on public holidays and eve of public holidays. Also enjoy S$1 off when you purchase a Popcorn Combo Set. You can enjoy this promotion until 31 December 2017.
- Pizza Hut - Spend any amount at Pizza Hut and receive a return voucher worth S$10. This promotion is not valid at Pizza Hut Jurong Bird Park and on online self-collection orders. You can enjoy this promotion until 31 March 2018.
- Charles & Keith - Enjoy a S$5 signup bonus and an additional S$5 when you make your first purchase via ShopBack. New shoppers of Charles & Keith will get 4.5% cashback and existing shoppers will get 2% cashback. You can enjoy this promotion until 31 December 2017.
- Zalora - Spend at least S$100 at Zalora and get an additional discount of 15% storewide. Use promo code, “OCBC2017”. You can enjoy this promotion until 31 December 2017.
Features of the OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
Here are the striking features of this OCBC credit card:
Enjoy annual fee waiver on the principal as well as the supplementary credit card for the first 2 years.
- After 2 years, enjoy annual fee waiver on the principal card if you spend a minimum amount of S$10,000 every year.
- The reward points earned on this card are awarded in the form of OCBC$ which can be redeemed for miles, shopping vouchers, Titanium cash and more.
Rewards on OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
Make the most use out of this credit card by spending in the following ways:
What you get:
- Earn 10X OCBC$ when you shop for clothes, bags, shoes, electronics and gadgets and babies’ and children’s wear.
- Earn 10X OCBC$ on purchases made at department stores.
- Earn 10X OCBC$ on shopping for personal care products until 31 December 2018.
- Earn 10X OCBC$ on mobile payments using Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay until 31 December 2018.
- Under the aforementioned categories, you will earn 10X OCBC$ on online and offline transactions, locally as well as overseas.
How to redeem:
You can redeem your OCBC$ online for rewards on the OCBC Rewards Catalogue. Here is a glimpse of how much you need to spend to earn OCBC$ and what you can redeem them for:
- Spend S$175 to earn 1,750 OCBC$ with which you can offset your bill at Zara for S$5.
- Spend S$350 to earn 3,500 OCBC$ which you can redeem for a S$10 voucher from Robinsons.
- Spend S$700 to earn 7,000 OCBC$ which you can redeem for a S$20 voucher from Fairprice.
- Spend S$1,050 to earn 10,500 OCBC$ which you can redeem for an Esso Synergy voucher worth S$430.
- Spend S$1,800 to earn 18,000 OCBC$ which you can redeem for S$50 worth Titanium Cash.
- Spend S$2,500 to earn 25,000 OCBC$ which you can redeem for 10,000 KrisFlyer miles.
Charges and details:
- You can earn a maximum of 120,000 OCBC$ every card anniversary year. After meeting this 120,000 OCBC$ cap, you will 1X OCBC$ per S$1 spent.
Benefits of the OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
This credit card offers certain privileges to customers in the following ways:
E-commerce protection –
Your online shopping is protected against delivery of defective products and non-delivery of your orders when you use your Titanium Rewards Card to make the payment.
JetQuay Quayside complimentary privileges –
Use the JetQuay Quayside single trip service, free of charge for yourself (principal cardholder) and a companion who is traveling with you on the same flight until 31 October 2017. Starting from November 1 2017, use this service at a discounted rate of S$250 with savings of 10% on JetQuay Jetside and Gateway services.
Lounge Key Access –
Enjoy exclusive access to over 800 lounges across the world irrespective of which ticket you have or which airline you are flying with at US$27 per person, per visit. At this exclusive lounge, you will have access to complimentary refreshments and comfortable seating.
Instalment Payment Plans on OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
OCBC offers its credit card customers certain instalment payment plans to convert large purchases into monthly instalments in the following ways:
Enjoy interest-free instalments for transactions over S$500 made locally, overseas or online.
- You can stretch your monthly payments for up to 24 months. A one-time processing fee of 3% will be charged.
- Online promotion - Apply for PayLite online by 31 December 2017 and enjoy up to S$20 cashback.
0% Interest Instalment Plan:
- Enjoy 0% interest when you convert purchases from certain categories including shopping, education, insurance, health, beauty and wellness and travel into this instalment payment plan.
- This instalment plan is available for Best Denki, AXA Insurance, Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group, Delphin Singapore and Dorra Slimming to name a few.
Credit score grade of AA? What are you waiting for?? Apply for a credit card already!Apply Now
Annual Fees and charges OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
||Fees and charges
|Annual fee for principal card
||S$192.60 (3rd year onwards)
|Annual fee for supplementary card
||S$96.30 (3rd year onwards)
|Late payment fee
||EIR of 25.92% p.a.
||S$50 OR 3% of the outstanding balance + overdue amount (if any) + credit limit excess amount (if applicable)
||6% of the amount withdrawn subject to a minimum charge of S$15
|Interest on cash advance
||28.92% p.a. with a minimum interest of S$2.50
|Administrative fee for automatic instalments
Transactions in foreign currency
- Transactions in currencies other than United States Dollar (USD) will first be converted into USD and then into Singapore Dollar (SGD).
A currency conversion charge of 1% of the transacted amount will be levied by MasterCard and 1.8% administrative fee will be charged by OCBC.
- An additional fee of 1% will be charged by MasterCard for all transactions in SGD that are processed overseas.
You can use your credit card to make purchases anywhere card payments are accepted in Singapore and overseas (if you have activated overseas use of your card). However, in the event that you need emergency cash, you can make withdrawals at an ATM using your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card. Please note that you will be charged 6% cash advance fee per withdrawal made, subject to a minimum charge of S$15. If you do not repay your outstanding balance in full, a cash advance interest rate of 28.92% p.a. will be imposed, subject to a minimum charge of S$2.50.
How to apply for OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
You can apply for this credit card online on the bank’s website. Simply visit OCBC Singapore and navigate to the OCBC Titanium Rewards Card webpage. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the “How to apply” section. Click on the option “Start” and you can apply for this credit card by following 5 steps.
Alternatively, you can visit your closest OCBC Bank branch and apply for this card directly in person.
Eligibility criteria for OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
In order to apply for this credit card, you need to meet certain criteria made mandatory by the bank. Here are the criteria you should meet to be eligible:
- Nationality criterion - Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners are eligible to apply.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Income criteria:
- Minimum annual income for Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents - S$30,000.
- Minimum annual income for foreigners - S$45,000.
Documents required for OCBC Titanium Rewards Card (Pink)
Here are the documents that you must submit along with the application form to successfully apply for this credit card:
Salaried individuals must submit:
- A front and back copy of your NRIC AND
- CPF Contribution History statements for the last 6 months OR
- Most recent computerised payslip + Income Tax NOA (Notice of Assessment).
Self-employed/Variable employed/Commission-based employees must submit:
- A front and back copy of your NRIC AND
- Most recent Income Tax NOA (Notice of Assessment) OR
- CPF Contribution History statements for the last 12 months.
Foreigners must submit:
- A valid Passport AND
- Your Employment Pass that has a minimum of 6 months validity AND
- Most recent computerised payslip + Income Tax NOA (Notice of Assessment) OR
- A company letter certifying your employment and income.
Interest on the OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
The Effective Interest Rate or EIR charged on this credit card is 25.92% p.a. This interest rate will compound if you do not make full payments on your outstanding balance on a month-on-month basis. However, this interest rate is only applicable if you do not make the full payment by your payment due date. Interest rates are calculated from the transaction date until you make the full payment on your statement balance. The interest charged on cash advances is 28.92% p.a. The minimum interest charged on your EIR and cash advances is S$2.50.
The interest-free period on this credit card is 23 days from your statement date and is only applicable if you make full outstanding payments and do not carry forward any balance from your last statement date.
Repayments on OCBC Titanium Rewards Pink Credit Card
If your outstanding balance is within your credit limit, then the minimum payment you have to make by your statement date is 3% of your total balance or S$50, depending on whichever of the two is higher + any overdue amount.
If your outstanding balance has exceeded your credit limit, then the minimum payment you have to make by your statement date is 3% of your total balance + the excess of your credit limit + any overdue amount.
Lost/stolen card liability
In the event that your OCBC Titanium Rewards Card has been lost, misplaced or the PIN has been disclosed to an unknown party, you will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions after you have notified the bank regarding the loss/theft/disclosure. The bank will, however, debit transaction amounts from your account before the notification including transactions not made by you. Your liability for unauthorised transactions on your card will be limited to S$100 if the following conditions have been satisfied by you:
- You have immediately notified the bank regarding the incident.
- You assist the bank in recovering any unauthorised transactions made using your credit card.
- You provide the bank with a statutory declaration in the requested format or a police report and any additional information required of you.
- The bank is convinced that the loss, theft or disclosure was not on account of your negligence or that you have not acted fraudulently.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
If you wish to report the loss or theft of your OCBC credit card or the disclosure of your PIN to a third-party, you can call the bank on 1800 363 3333, 24 hours a day and a representative from the bank will help you with blocking your credit card.
In case you have retrieved your credit card after reporting it as lost or stolen to the bank, you must not continue using it. You must cut the card into pieces and return it to the bank. If you fail to do so, then you will be liable for any and all transactions made on the card.
The bank will issue you with a replacement credit card at an additional fee.
Confused about which credit card to get? Why you so blur? Just see what we got!Apply Now