OCBC BEST Denki Credit Card Overview
The BEST Denki Credit card is a boon to those who like electronics and appliances. Get the best discounts, and save money while you shop and earn rewards. Shop at a wide range of BEST Denki retail outlets and enjoy the benefits of discounts, free deliveries and even disposals of your old items. The BEST Denki card guarantees you discounts and deals on almost everything along with exclusive member privileges to make you a happy customer.
OCBC BEST Denki Credit Card Features and benefits
- Avail of 0% instalment payment plans and choose to pay over 6, 12, 24, or 36 months on a minimum bill of S$200.
- Get 8% BEST Rewards for any amount you charge at BEST Denki even for items purchased on the 0% interest plan. This is equivalent to 2% cash rebate.
- If you spend S$200 or more on one bill, your goods will be delivered to your home for free.
- If you purchase your product at BEST Denki, they will dispose of your old one for free.
- Get an extra 2% annual rebate if you spend S$10,000 or more. Get 2.5% if you spend S$20,000 or more.
- Be a part of the Safety 5 Premium Warranty Programme by paying just 16% of the purchase price for insurance coverage against product failure that extends for 5 years.
- Enjoy guaranteed price protection wherein if the price drops within 10 days of purchase, BEST Denki will refund the difference.
- Get invited to member-only events, sales, workshops and product seminars.
- Enjoy discounts on concerts and movies and get priority entry at nightspots.
- Travel will be lighter on your wallet with reduced airfares, deals and packages.
- Eat at a range of restaurants, cafes, bars and bistros with delightful deals and discounts.
Fees & Charges
- Annual fee is S$160.50. This fee is waived for the first 2 years.
- Supplementary cards are S$80.25 a year
- Interest rate is 25.92% per annum, if monthly payments are not paid in full.
OCBC BEST Denki Credit Card Eligibility
- 21 years and above.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs earning S$30,000 and above.
- Foreigners earning S$45,000 and above.
Other credit cards by OCBC
- Bank Voyage Card
- 365 Credit Card
- Great Eastern Cashflo MasterCard
- Titanium Credit Card
- Plus! Visa Credit Card
- NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card
- FRANK Credit Card
- Arts Credit Card
- Platinum Credit Card
- Robinsons Group Credit Card
- OCBC Cashflo Credit Card
Read More Related to Credit Cards: