Maybank Visa Infinite Card Promotions:
- Calla Spa - Choose between a 60 minute foot reflexology treatment OR 15% discount on your total bill.
- Club 21 - 10X TREAT Points at all Club 21 boutiques in Singapore + 10% discount at Club 21 free-standing boutiques across Malaysia.
- ESPA at Resorts World Sentosa - Day retreat for S$380++ which otherwise costs S$450++.
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort Promotion - Enjoy discounts of up to 35% on tickets, passes and hotel stays.
- Zuji - Avail discounts of up to 12% on your travel bookings + complimentary luggage.
- Les Amis - 1+1 Dinner at La Taperia three course set lunch.
- Sultans of Shave - 10% discount on all services.
The Maybank Visa Infinite Card
The Maybank Visa Infinite Card is an Invitation Only Card that offers enhanced rewards and privileges that are exclusively prepared for card owners of this card.
Features of the Maybank Visa Infinite Card
- Earn up to 5 TREAT Points or 2 air miles per S$1 spent in foreign currencies.
- Earn up to 3 TREAT Points or 1.2 air miles per S$1 spent on your local purchases.
- You will be enrolled into the Rewards Infinite Programme automatically upon being a Maybank Visa Infinite Cardmember where your TREAT Points will never expire.
Benefits of the Maybank Visa Infinite Card
- 2 way complimentary limousine transfers to the airport.
- Complimentary access to JetQuay which is a 5 Star private terminal at the Changi Airport in Singapore.
- Access to more than 700 VIP airport lounges across the world with your Priority Pass membership.
- Travel Privileges include the following:
VISA Luxury Hotel Collection – Get the Best Available Rate, complimentary breakfast, VIP Guest Status and more at 900+ properties around the world.
Air Charter Service (mid-sized/larger jets) – Save on fees for hiring private jet charters, meet and greet service including champagne on board, absolutely free on this card.
Emergency Card Assist – Replace your lost card immediately over a phone call using the worldwide emergency card assist service.
- Driving Privileges include the following:
Hertz Privileges – Avail first class service with Hertz car rental + complimentary membership to the HERTZ Gold Plus Rewards.
Petrol Savings – Save up to 19.1% on your petrol purchases exclusively on this card.
- Golf Privileges include the following:
- Avail complimentary green fees throughout the year at 79 different golf clubs spread across 15 countries.
- Additional Privileges include the following:
VIP Tour at Universal Studios Singapore – Enjoy a 2 hour complimentary VIP tour with a VIP Tour Guide and priority access to all shows and rides at Universal Studios in Singapore.
Healthcare – Get priority booking for appointments 24 hours a day on an array of healthcare services at Thomson Medical Group.
Global Concierge Services – Complimentary Global Concierge service to cater to any and all personal requests such as personal shoppers, private chefs and so on.
Fees and Charges
|Type of fee
- S$600 (First year fee waiver)
- Subsequent annual fee waiver on minimum spend of S$60,000 per annum
|Supplementary card fee
|Late payment charges
||5% of the minimum due amount OR S$50, whichever of the 2 is higher
|Cash advance fee
|Interest on Cash advance
|Minimum Amount Due per month
||S$20 OR 3% of the outstanding amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
||S$40 for each item
||S$40 for each cheque
Transaction in foreign currency
- An administrative fee of 1.75% will be charged along with the converted amount on all foreign currency transactions.
- For all transactions made in Singapore Dollar but processed overseas, an administrative fee up to 1% will be charged.
Complimentary Travel Insurance
You will receive the following benefits under the complimentary travel insurance provided by the Visa Infinite Card when you book the entire tour using your credit card:
- Travel Accident Insurance (include accidental death or Total Permanent Disability on any or all public transportations on your tour) – Up to S$1,000,000
- Missed Flight Connections – Reimbursement up to S$400 to compensate for hotel accommodations, refreshments and meals on account of missing your flight.
- Luggage delay - Reimbursement up to S$400 to compensate for purchase of emergency clothing and other essentials in case the checked in luggage has not been delivered to you within 12 hours of you arriving at your destination.
- Luggage Loss – Claim up to S$1,000 for purchase of clothing and other necessities if you do not receive your luggage within 96 hours of arriving at your destination.
- Repatriation Cost – In case of your death, up to S$5,000 will be paid to transport your mortal remains to a location selected by your legal representatives.
Death benefit will be paid under the following circumstances only:
- The death occurs while on the trip. The cover is not applicable if the insured person returns home and then passes away because of complications due to an accident on the trip.
- The death benefit will be payable as per the cost incurred.
For any claims to be made under the above mentioned circumstances, the following documents must be submitted:
- A Statement of Account or a sales draft that proves that the flight tickets were purchased using the Maybank Visa Infinite Card.
- A copy of the flight ticket/s.
- A confirmation letter issued from the airline.
- In case of Missed Flight Connection – A sales draft to prove that your credit card was used to pay for your hotel accommodation, refreshments and meals.
- In case of luggage delay or loss - sales draft to prove that your credit card was used to pay for clothing and other essentials.
How to apply for Maybank Visa Infinite Card
As this is an Invitation Only credit card, you will need to first register your interest in the card online by visiting the Maybank Visa Infinite Card webpage on the official Maybank Singapore website. You will need to fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form by providing your Full Name, NRIC, Local Contact Number and Email Address. Once you submit this form, a representative from the bank will contact you regarding the same and take the process forward.
Eligibility Criteria for Maybank Visa Infinite Card:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Minimum Income: S$150,000 p.a.
For salaried employees and employees working on commission:
- A front and back copy of your NRIC.
- Your latest payslip (computerized only) OR Your latest Income Tax NOA (Notice of Assessment) + your latest payslip (computerized only).
For self-employed individuals, fully commissioned employees and Freelance/part-time employees:
- A front and back copy of your NRIC.
- Your last 2 years Income Tax NOA (Notice of Assessment).
Foreigners must additionally submit the following documents:
- A valid passport.
- Your employment pass having a minimum validity period of 6 months.
- Bank statements or utility bill that has your residential address.
- A letter from your company as an employment proof showing your employment for a minimum of 1 year.
Interest on the Maybank Visa Infinite Card:
The Maybank Visa Infinite Card charges an interest of 24% p.a. The charges payable on the card will be calculated on the basis of a 365 day year or in the case of a leap year, it will be calculated on the basis of a 366 day year. If the minimum amount is not paid by the due date, the bank will issue you with a 30 days prior written notice. Your late payment fee may be revised from time to time post this notice.
Repayments on the Maybank Visa Infinite Card:
The minimum repayment amount for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card is S$20 OR 3% of the outstanding amount depending on whichever of the 2 is higher AND any overdue amount from your previous statement.
If your account is over limit, you will be charged 3% of your credit limit + the excess amount of your credit limit.
If you do not make the minimum payment by the due date, you will additionally be charged S$50 or 3% of the minimum due amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher as a late payment charge.
Lost/stolen card liability
You will be liable to pay a maximum amount of S$100 for any unauthorized transactions on your card after you have notified the bank regarding the theft or loss. The bank may choose to waive this payment at their own discretion. This however will depend on a case-to-case basis.
You will also not be liable for any unauthorized PIN activated transactions on your credit card after reporting its loss.
If Maybank has found you to be negligent and/or prove that you have acted fraudulently, you will be liable to pay the entire amount for transactions processed on your card. Refusal to do so on your part will give Maybank the right to not only terminate your account and services with the bank but also pursue litigation actions against you to recover the whole amount.
Reporting lost/stolen credit card
If you have lost your Maybank Visa Infinite Card or it has been stolen, you will need to call the bank on their Hotline number and inform them of the same. The Hotline Number is available on the official Maybank Singapore website.