The Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme is a popular programme that lets you convert TREATS points to air miles. TREATS points can be earned with every purchase you make using your Maybank credit card. The programme does not charge any sort of annual fee or a fee for enrolment. The more you spend on your Maybank Credit Card, more the number of TREATS points earned. Known to be amongst the most popular Flyer programmes in Singapore, let us take a look at the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme in detail. Here are some key features of the programme.
Features of the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme
- The programme gives you the flexibility to convert your TREATS Points earned to AirAsia BIG Points, KrisFlyer or Asia Miles.
- In order to convert TREATS Points into air miles, you are required to be a member of the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme.
- TREATS Points can be converted in batches of 2,000 for BIG Points and 5,000 for Asia Miles or Krisflyer Miles. This means, at least 2,000 or 5,000 TREATS Points need to be accumulated for redemption.
- A conversion fee of S$25 will be charged for conversion from TREATS Points to to AirAsia BIG Points, Asia or KrisFlyer miles. However, the conversion fee is waived till 31 December 2018 for AirAsia BIG Points. Conversion charges are not applicable to Maybank Visa Infinite and Maybank World MasterCard members.
How Do You Earn TREATS Points on Your Maybank Credit Card?
TREATS Points can be earned on all retail purchases made using Maybank Credit Cards. For every S$1 spent using your Maybank Credit card on retail purchases, you earn TREATS Points.
Note: TREATS Points can only be earned on retail purchases and not other types of payments or purchases made through Maybank Credit Cards.
How Do You Enrol Yourself for the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme?
- In order to enrol for the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme, download the application form available on the Maybank’s website.
- Fill the form and submit it through fax or mail it to the bank.
- You will need the following while enrolling for this programme:
- AirAsia BIG Member ID/Asia Miles Membership No./KrisFlyer Membership No.
- NRIC/Passport number
- Principal card number
How Can KrisFlyer Miles, Asia Miles or AirAsia BIG Points be Redeemed?
- KrisFlyer miles can be redeemed by logging into your Online Banking account with your credentials.
- KrisFlyer miles, Asia miles or AirAsia BIG Points can be redeemed via website redemption by entering the 16-digit principal card number and date of birth.
- Complete the ‘Maybank Treats Points Rewards Redemption Form’, and mail it to the bank or send it through fax.