The Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme is a popular programme that lets you convert TREATS points to air miles. TREATS points can be earned with every purchase you make using your Maybank credit card. The programme does not charge any sort of annual fee or a fee for enrolment. The more you spend on your Maybank Credit Card, more the number of TREATS points earned. Known to be amongst the most popular Flyer programmes in Singapore, let us take a look at the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme in detail. Here are some key features of the programme.
Features of the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme
- The programme gives you the flexibility to convert your TREATS Points earned to either KrisFlyer or Asia Miles.
- In order to convert TREATS Points into air miles, you are required to be a member of the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme.
- Every 5 TREATS Points earned will correspond to air miles.
- TREATS Points can be converted in batches of 2,000 i.e. 2000 TREATS Points need to be accumulated and redeemed in one single conversion.
- A conversion fee of S$25 will be charged for conversion from TREATS Points to Asia or KrisFlyer miles. Conversion charges are not applicable to Maybank Visa Infinite and Maybank World MasterCard members.
How do you earn TREATS Points on your Maybank Credit Card?
TREATS Points can be earned on all retail purchases made using Maybank Credit Cards. For every S$1 spent using your MAybank Credit card on retail purchases, you earn TREATS Points. Note: TREATS Points can only be earned on retail purchases and not other types of payments or purchases made through Maybank Credit Cards.
How do you enrol yourself for the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme?
- In order to enrol for the Maybank Frequent Flyer Programme, login to the Maybank Internet Banking interface with your credentials and redeem reward points.
- The form can be downloaded and sent by fax or mail if you wish to manually enrol yourself.
- Through the online route, only KrisFlyer miles can be redeemed. To redeem Asia miles, the form has to faxed or emailed.
How Can TREATS Points be redeemed?
- TREATS Points can be redeemed for KrisFlyer miles by logging in to Maybank2u.com.sg with your credentials.
- TREATS Points can also be redeemed via Website Redemption by entering the 16 digit credit card number and Date of Birth.
- In order to redeem Asia miles, fill out the Frequent Flyer Redemption Form and send it via email or fax.
Terms and Conditions:
- The programme is valid until December 31, 2016.
- All other terms and conditions relevant to the TREATS Points Programme are accordingly applicable.