Did you know that there are some credit cards that require you to wait not more than one day before you receive them? Well, while most banks take about 10-15 days to process your credit card application, there are some banks that process your application and dispatch your card in a span of one day. Let us look at some credit cards that are issued to you within 24 hours of approval of your card application. The card needs to be applied for along with supporting documents (which need to be uploaded on the website) before 1:00 pm on the day of anticipated delivery. The card is subsequently delivered to you the very same day.
The UOB PRVI Miles Visa Card
UOB delivers the PRVI Miles Credit Card on the same day that you apply for the card if you submit your application along with necessary documents before 1:00 pm. The application needs to be filled and submitted online and supporting documents need to be uploaded on the UOB website. Besides the benefit of being delivered on the same day, the card comes with an array of benefits to make your everyday experiences exciting and eventful. Here are some salient features of the UOB PRVI Miles Credit Card.
- Enjoy savings of up to 8% along with US$75 on hotel bookings at Hotels.com. The offer can be availed on a minimum expenditure of S$500.
- Enjoy special privileges and room upgrades at various luxury hotels that fall under the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection. Some participating hotels include Mandarin Oriental, Park Hyatt, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, and more.
- Enjoy golfing privileges at partnering golf courses when you use your card to make bookings on the Green Golf Application.
- Get up to 10 miles for every S$1 spent on hotel bookings at Kaligo.
Features of the UOB PRVI Miles Visa Card
- The UOB PRVI Miles Visa Card is a unique card that can be used to accumulate air miles and redeem them. Air miles can be accumulated with every S$1 spent using the card.
- New customers who successfully apply for the UOB PRVI Miles Credit Card will receive a welcome bonus 10,000 miles.
- All existing UOB customers who get their PRVI Miles Visa Card application approved will get a bonus welcome bonus of 5,000 miles.
- Bookings made through Expedia for hotels and flight tickets with participating merchants will earn you air miles. Under this offer, earn 6 air miles for every S$1 you spend using your card.
- Some participating merchants include Qatar Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, British Airways, Thai Airways and Etihad to name a few.
- For every S$1 you spend overseas, you earn 2.4 miles. On domestic purchases, earn 1.4 miles for every S$1 spent.
Interest charges and other details of the card
- The annual fee for the card is S$256.80 and is waived for the first year.
- The annual rate of interest is 25.9% and the interest on cash advances is 28% p.a.
- A late payment fee of S$60 is levied in the event of failure to make the monthly payment before the due date. Also, an overlimit fee of S$40 will be charged if the credit limit is exceeded.
- Cardmembers are eligible for a travel insurance cover of up to S$1,000,000.
Besides the UOB PRVI Miles Visa Credit Card, most other credit cards offered by UOB can be obtained within the span of one day provided the application is filled out along with supporting documents before 1:00 pm on the day the delivery is anticipated.
UOB isn’t the only bank that provides customers with same day credit cards. Let us look at another popular credit card that is delivered to you within 24 hours.
The Citibank PremierMiles Visa Card
The PremierMiles Visa Card offered by Citibank is delivered to your preferred location within 24 hours of filling the online application and uploading the required documents. Apart from this highly sought after feature, the card, being a premier card, comes with several benefits. Let us take a look at some notable benefits and promotions offered by the Citibank PremierMiles Visa Credit Card.
- For every S$1 you spend using your card on Kaligo.com, earn 10 Citi Miles.
- Get access to stunning discounts on travel deals that include discounts on flight tickets and over 900 participating hotels across the globe.
- Get a discount of up to 10% on airfares at Emirates. The offer is valid until 31 December 2016.
- Get discounts of up to 10% on self-drive rentals and Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Membership free of cost.
Features and benefits of the Citibank PremierMiles Visa Card
- The annual fee for the card is waived for the first year. Supplementary cards do not attract any fee as long as they’re active.
- Earn 2 Citi Miles for every S$1 when you use your card for overseas transactions.
- Earn 1.2 Citi Miles for every S$1 you spend at merchant terminals across Singapore.
- Redeem your Citi Miles can be redeemed for air miles at participating flyer programmes. Some frequent flyer programmes that include Asia miles, KrisFlyer miles, Garuda Frequent Flyer, Qatar Airways and Flying Blue among others.
- Enjoy discounts of up to 10% at several participating dining outlets.
- Get fuel discounts of up to 20.8% at Shell stations and 14% at Esso stations across Singapore.
- Through Visa’s exclusive Hotel Luxury Plan, get access to promotional discounts and offers from several participating luxury hotels.
Interest charges and other details
- The annual fee for the Citibank PremierMiles Visa Credit Card is S$192.60.
- The annual interest rate is 26% p.a. The card can be used to obtain cash advances that are subject to an interest charge of 26.9% apart from handling charges of 6% of the withdrawn amount. At times, additional interest charges can be levied in the case of cash transactions.
- A late payment fee of S$80 will be imposed if the monthly payment is not made before the payment due date.
- As a cardmember, you enjoy an insurance cover of up to S$1,000,000 in the event of travel accidents and travel inconvenience.
- Foreign currency transactions will attract administrative and currency conversion charges of 2.5%.
The Citibank PremierMiles Card, as mentioned earlier, is amongst the top credit cards offered by Citibank and delivered to you on the same day. Most other Citibank cards are delivered to you within a span of 24-48 hours after the approval of the card application.
For all cards that are delivered within 24-72 hours, documents that need to be submitted include: Copy of NRIC, latest CPF contribution statement, payslips (in the case of salaried individuals), bank statements for the last 3 months (in the case of self-employed individuals) and the latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment. Once these documents are uploaded, your card will reach you in no time.