All Singapore-issued Diners Club cards come with the 0% instalment payment plan known as Buy Now Pay Later. With this programme, you can buy merchandise at select merchants and choose from 6, 9, and 12 months plans.
What Are the Benefits and Privileges?
The benefits and privileges associated with this plan are as follows:
- Enjoy personal accident insurance worth up to S$1 million.
- You have up to 58 days to pay your first instalment.
- You do not require any additional documents to enjoy the 0% instalment payment plan.
- You will have to pay the instalments through your credit card account each month.
- You will get instant approval for this plan depending on your credit limit.
- There is no requirement for a minimum purchase/amount to apply for this plan.
- Based on your card’s limit and Diners Club’s approval, you can even have multiple plans.
What Are the Terms and Conditions Associated With this Instalment Plan?
Some of the terms and conditions associated with this plan are as follows:
- The insurance amount that you are offered will be based on your spending.
- You have to purchase services/goods from participating merchants.
- You must pay Diners Club the amount mentioned on the charge slip issued by the merchant through the chosen instalment plan.
- The first instalment of the plan will be debited from your account when Diners Club processes the transaction.
- Subsequent instalments will be debited on the same day every month until the end of the chosen tenure/when all the instalments have been paid.
- For early repayments, you will be charged S$15 as an early repayment fee.
- Diners Club can debit all instalments which have not yet been debited without notice at its own discretion.
You will be responsible for abiding by the terms and conditions mentioned above and each instalment will be considered in the same way as other transactions with respect to your card account.