DBS Woman’s World MasterCard is made especially for the ladies, keeping their needs and preferences in mind. So not only does the card reward you more for shopping, it also gives you perks in taxi bookings, lifestyle services, dining and travel.
DBS Woman's Mastercard Promotion
Given below is a list of promotions for DBS Woman's MasterCard:
- DBS cardholders can enjoy a promotional offer at Capri by Fraser. Cardholders can get a discount of 15% on the total food bill when they pay with their DBS card. The offer is valid till 31st December 2017.
- DBS cardholders can enjoy a promotional offer at Tino's Pizza. Cardholders can get a discount of 10% on the food bill when they pay with their DBS card. The offer is valid till 31st December 2017.
- DBS cardholders can enjoy a promotional offer at Bornga. Cardholders can get a discount of 10% on the total food bill when they pay with their DBS card. The offer is valid till 31st December 2017.
- Qoo10: DBS cardholders can get coupons worth S$20 when they shop at Qoo10. The coupons can be downloaded every calendar month by visiting www.qoo10.sg/mastercard. Cardholders can enjoy this offer until 31 December 2017.
- Emirates: DBS Woman’s World MasterCard cardholders can get up to 10% savings on regular fares or enjoy savings of up to 5% on promotional business class or economy class fares. Cardholders must book their fares online using the promocode “SGMAST1” during booking. The offer is valid until 31 December 2017.
- Hotel Grand Pacific: Cardholders can get a 1-for-1 deal when dining at Hotel Grand Pacific. Cardholders can get the 1-for-1 offer on the Peranakan lunch and dinner buffet at the Sun Cafe. The offer is valid on a maximum of 20 diners per table per bill per card and is not applicable on the ala carte menu. Cardholders can enjoy this offer until 31 December 2017.
- Receive up to S$160 cashback on applying for DBS credit cards online on spending S$500 within 30 days of card approval.
Features Of DBS Woman’s World MasterCard
- Download the DBS Lifestyle app and be on top of all the offers and deals available on your credit card.
- You don’t have to pay the annual fees on the card for the first year.
- Annual fees is waived for the following year on spending S$25,000 in a calendar year.
- Pay for your purchases with DBS MasterPass, a free digital wallet service.
- 10 DBS Points or 20 miles for each S$5 spent on online shopping up to S$2,000 every month. This means that you can earn up to 4,000 DBS points every month through online shopping.
- 3 DBS Points or 6 miles for each S$5 spent outside Singapore in a foreign currency.
- 10 DBS Points on taxi bookings made using DBS MasterPass in the ComfortDelGro Taxis mobile app.
The points that you accrue are valid for a period of 1 year from their issuance. You can redeem the points in 2 ways:
- Get a product from the rewards catalogue. For example, 3,200 DBS points will give you a S$40 Voucher from CapitaMall Asia or a S$50 Voucher from Takashimaya Department Store.
- Enrol in a Frequent Flyer Programme and convert the points into miles. Points-to-Miles conversion will attract a fee of S$25.
- Convert DBS points into BIG points or other partner loyalty programmes.
You can redeem through the DBS website Rewards.DBS.com and get a redemption voucher sent to your registered address. You can also call 1800 111 1111 and request redemption.
Benefits Of DBS Woman’s World MasterCard
- Get priority booking status with Comfort & CityCab on enrolling into the DBS Comfort and CityCab Priority Booking Programme with 250 reward points per month and making 3 transactions or more using the DBS Woman’s World MasterCard.
- Get the following wonderful privileges at True Fitness and True Yoga:
- 2 free visits every month to True Fitness Centres at Chevron House, Djitsun Mall, NTUC Income Tampines Junction and Suntec City, and True Yoga Centre at Pacific Plaza. Only 5 DBS Woman’s Card users can avail this in each location.
- For a 2-year membership, get joining fee waiver of S$200, 2 free Personal Training Sessions, and free True Fitness 1-month membership.
- The 2-year membership at True Fitness also gives you 1 Body Fat Analysis Assessment worth S$170, and at True Yoga you can get a couple of free True Fitness 1-month memberships.
- Enjoy a horde of dining, entertainment, shopping, travel and lifestyle deals through promotions and special offers every year.
Instalment Payment Plans
DBS offers 0% Instalment Payment Plan (IPP), which allows you to pay for an item over a period of time instead of immediately, at no extra cost. The repayment can be done in 3 to 24 months. This means that you can buy a costly item – say an Asus Gaming Laptop for S$1,700 – by converting the payment into a 12-month instalment period, thereby paying only S$142 every month. This scheme is available at merchants such as automobile, electronics, insurance, education, beauty & wellness, jewellery and watches, travel, fashion and home furnishings. Ask the store staff whether the DBS IPP is available before making your purchase. If you terminate your IPP and pay off all dues, an administrative fee of S$150 will be levied.
Another plan, known as ‘My Preferred Payment Plan’ – or MP3 – is available for DBS credit card users. Where this scheme differs from the IPP is that it allows you to pay in instalments at any store, and not just from partner outlets. The repayment period is 3 to 24 months, and a processing fee is charged on the transactions. To convert your payments to the MP3, you can either send an SMS to 76060, with the text MP3ANRIC, or download the application form and send it via mail or fax to +65 6782 1063. The bank will call you within 3 business days to help you with the application.
The applicable charges under this scheme are:
||Effective interest rate
Fees And Charges:
|Type of fee
|Supplementary card fee
|Cash advance fee
||6% of the amount or S$15, whichever is greater
|Interest on cash advance
|Late payment fees
||S$80 in case the amount is above S$50
If you do not make any payments by the due date or default on payments, an additional 3% interest will be charged on the outstanding amount.
The expenses on your credit card outside Singapore is subject to 3 kinds of charges:
- A foreign currency conversion fee of 1.5% by DBS and 1% by MasterCard – a total of 2.5% – is levied when you pay for your transactions in a non-Singaporean currency.
- A dynamic currency conversion fee of 1% by MasterCard is levied when you pay for your transactions abroad in Singapore dollars.
- Paying for a purchase in a foreign currency within Singapore will attract a charge of 1% levied by MasterCard.
If you are in a tight spot and need some money to supplement your needs, you can borrow money from your DBS Woman’s World MasterCard. There are 4 ways of getting this money:
- Log in to internet banking and transfer money to your account using Fast and Secure Transfers (FAST).
- Use any DBS or POSB ATM in Singapore and abroad.
- Go to your nearest DBS or POSB bank branch or any overseas bank serving MasterCard customers.
- Call DBS phone banking at 1800 111 1111 from Singapore or +65 6327 2265 from abroad and get money transferred to your account.
You can borrow any amount, based on your available credit limit. The cash withdrawal, however, does not come free of charge. A cash advance fee of 6% of the amount, at least S$15, is levied on every cash withdrawal.
How To Apply For DBS Woman's World MasterCard
There are 2 ways of applying for DBS Woman's World MasterCard:
- Go to the DBS website, select the right credit card and proceed to fill in the application form and upload the relevant documents. DBS officials will contact you and help you complete the process.
- Go to one of the bank’s branches with the required documents and apply in person.
Eligibility Criteria For DBS Woman's World MasterCard
- Minimum age:
- Primary cardholder: 21 years
- Supplementary cardholder: 18 years
- Minimum income: S$80,000 per year
- Salaried individuals:
- Photocopy of NRIC (both sides)
- Most recent 1-year CPF Contribution History Statement
- Computerised payslips for the past 3 months OR
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) for 1 year OR
- DBS or POSB account number where your salary is credited
- Self-employed individuals:
- Photocopy of NRIC (both sides)
- Most recent 1-year CPF Contribution History Statement OR
- Latest 2 years’ Income Tax NOA
- Employment Pass with at least 6 months’ validity
- Photocopy of Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Computerised payslips for the past 3 months OR
- Latest 12 months’ CPF Contribution History Statement OR
- Latest Income Tax NOA
A minimum repayment of 3% of the credit card bill or S$50, whichever is greater, has to be paid every month. Delayed payments are subject to a late payment fee of S$80 for dues higher than S$50. You can pay your credit card bills in the following ways:
- At DBS or POSB ATMs, if you have a DBS or POSB savings/current account
- InterBank GIRO transfer by submitting the GIRO request form
- Through phone banking
- With SMS banking
- Via internet banking
- By cash at cash deposit machines or at bank branches
- Through cheque, payable to DBS Credit Card and listing your card number behind the cheque leaf. It can be deposited at cheque deposit machines or mailed to DBS Cards, Orchard Road, PO Box No. 360, Singapore 912312.
- At AXS Stations
Reporting Lost/Stolen Credit Cards:
You are liable to pay the bank S$100 if unauthorised transactions are made on your credit card after you lose the card, it gets stolen, or your PIN is compromised. To ensure that your lost card liability does not exceed S$100, you must:
- Inform the bank of the loss or theft of card as soon as you discover the card missing you’re your person.
- Inform the police and lodge a complaint if the card has been stolen. Provide the bank with the police report.
- You are able to convince DBS that the loss or theft is not because of your negligence or deceptive intentions.
To ensure that you transact using the credit card securely and responsibly, follow BankBazaar’s tips on safe card usage.