DBS Fresh Live Card Promotion
- DBS cardholders can enjoy a promotional offer at Capri by Fraser. Cardholders can get a discount of 15% on the total food bill when they pay with their DBS card. The offer is valid till 31st December 2017.
- DBS cardholders can enjoy a promotional offer at Bornga. Cardholders can get a discount of 10% on the total food bill when they pay with their DBS card. The offer is valid till 31st December 2017.
A for Arcade: DBS Live Fresh cardholders can get a discount when they charge their card at A for Arcade. Cardholders can get a discount of up to 10% storewide. Cardholders need to enter the promocode “afadbs10” during checkout to get the discount. The offer is valid until 31 December 2017.
Golden Village: DBS Live Fresh cardholders can enjoy a range of discounts and perks at Golden Village. Cardholders can get up to 4 Golden Village regular tickets for the price of three tickets. They can also enjoy a discount of S$10 when they purchase two tickets. Purchasing a non-3D ticket will get them a discount of S$1 applicable throughout the day. They also get a discount of S$1.50 for a 3D ticket and a discount of S$3 for a Gold Class ticket. DBS Cardholders can also enjoy a promotional package for just S$9 which consists of 1 x 85oz large popcorn and 2 x 22oz regular Coke when they purchase a pair of weekday/weekend movie tickets or a pair of non-3D movie tickets. The offer is valid until 31 October 2017.
- The card earns three times the reward points on select online purchases and Visa PayWave transactions. The normal rate of earning reward points on the card is 1 reward point for every S$5 charged to the credit card. The promotional rate for qualifying online and Visa PayWave transactions is 3 points for every S$5 charged to the card and is valid till 31st December 2016.
- The reward points earned can be redeemed for exciting offers and discounts on shopping and dining expenses and electronic gadgets and vouchers from CapitalMall Asia and Takashimaya Departmental stores.
- The reward points can also be redeemed for frequent flyer miles from partners such as AirAsia, AsiaMiles or KrisFlyer.
- The cardholders are automatically enrolled into the EZ Reload service. Activating this service converts the credit card into an EZ-Link card.
- The card allows linking of DBS savings account to the DBS Live Fresh student card and use it as an all in one card that can even carry out ATM transactions.
- Cardholders can download the DBS Lifestyle app and receive great deals and privileges for shopping, dining or travel through coupons provided.
Fee and charges
|Type of fee
||The annual fee of the card is waived for the five years. Subsequent annual fees are S$128.40 per annum.
||Interest rate charged on card transactions is 25.90% per annum.
|Late payment charges
||Late payment attracts a penalty dependent on the amount of outstanding dues. If outstanding dues are above S$50, then a fee of S$80 is charged. Any dues below this amount does not attract a late fee.
|Cash advance fee
||Cash advance fee is 6% of the amount withdrawn and is subject to a minimum fee of S$15.
Credit score grade of AA? What are you waiting for?? Apply for a credit card already!Apply Now
Transactions in foreign currencies
Those transactions carried out in foreign currencies are charged a foreign currency fee. If transactions are made in US Dollars, then it is converted into Singaporean Dollars and if transactions are made in any other currency apart from US Dollars, it is first converted into US Dollars and then into Singaporean Dollars. Conversions are undertaken with the prevailing rate of exchange during the time of posting the transaction and not at the time of making it. The fee charged is an administrative fee of 2.65% of the converted Singaporean Dollar amount plus an additional fee of 1% of the converted Singaporean Dollar amount charged on conversions undertaken by Visa/MasterCard transactions or a fee of 0.6% of the converted Singaporean Dollar amount charged on conversions undertaken by UnionPay. If transactions are converted into Singaporean Dollars using Dynamic Currency Conversion, then the fee charged is 2.8% of the converted Singaporean Dollar amount which is inclusive of a 1% charge imposed by Visa/MasterCard. If transactions are carried out overseas but effected in Singaporean Dollars, then the fee is 2.8% on the converted Singaporean Dollar amount inclusive of the 1% charge imposed by Visa/MasterCard
Eligibility Criteria for DBS Live Fresh Credit Card
- The cardholders should have attained a minimum age of 18 years at the time of application.
- The maximum age of the cardholder cannot exceed 27 years at the time of application.
- There is no minimum income requirement.
- The cardholder should not have any DBS or POSB credit cards or unsecured assets with DBS/POSB prior to applying for the DBS Live Fresh Student card.
- The applicant must be an eligible undergraduate from institutions like Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic and Republic Polytechnic, SIM or SIT
Interest on DBS Live Fresh Credit Card
The DBS Live Fresh card charges an interest of 25.90% per annum on all card transactions. Failure to make minimum monthly payments on time results in an interest of 3% being charged in addition to the prevailing interest rates. Cardholders should check prevailing interest rates with DBS as they are subject to change as per discretion of the bank.
The DBS Live Fresh card requires cardholders to make a minimum monthly payment of 3% of the current balance or S$50, whichever is higher. If the credit limit has been exceeded, the excess amount has to be paid in addition to the minimum monthly payment.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
DBS Live Fresh cardholders should notify DBS immediately if they have lost their card or have had it stolen. Doing so at the earliest or upon discovery of the loss or theft limits the liability of the cardholder to S$100 provided DBS is satisfied that the loss or theft did not occur due to sheer negligence on part of the cardholder.