Credit cards come with several benefits apart from the mainstream promotions, discounts, cashbacks and reward points. While giving you the option to pay your taxes in instalments is one of them, seamlessly enabling you to make your ERP Payments is another – through EZ Pay, you can conveniently make payments through your credit card towards ERP. Let us look at some credit cards that allow you to make ERP payments.
Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
Besides letting you make ERP payments through EZ Pay, the Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card gives you an exciting opportunity to earn Citi Rebates and avail a host of offers and rewards on a wide range of purchases. Use your Citibank M1 Platinum Visa today and make your everyday experiences more interesting than ever!
Features and benefits of the Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- With every S$1 you spend using your Citibank M1 PLatinum Visa Card, you can earn Citi rebates.
- These Citi rebates can be used to completely offset your purchases on a wide range of products and services.
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebates on purchases made using your card at over 700 participating merchants across Singapore.
- On recurring M1 mobile bills, earn cash rebates of up to 2.5%.
- Earn a Citi rebate of 0.7% on purchases made at M1 Shop.
- Enjoy 10% discount at M1 shop on handphone accessories.
Interest charges and other fee details
- The annual rate of interest on the card is 26% p.a. and the annual fee is S$160.5.
- The interest charge on cash advances is 28% p.a. Besides, cash advances also carry handling charges of S$15 or 5% of the amount withdrawn, whichever is higher.
- A late payment fee of S$60 will hold applicable if the minimum monthly amount isn’t paid on time. Usually, the minimum amount is 3% of the total monthly outstanding balance. Overlimit fees and charges on cash advances also form part of the monthly income if they hold applicable.
- Foreign currency transactions will carry administrative charges and currency conversion charges that collectively amount to 2.5% of the transacted amount.
Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
The Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard is another card that enables you to pay your ERP. The card also has quite a lot to offer in terms of everyday fuel savings and discounts at popular restaurants besides extending special benefits on shopping at Paragon. Let us take a look at what you can expect from the Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard.
Features and benefits of the Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
- Earn cash rebates of up to 10% when you use your Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard at over 100 Paragon outlets.
- Go on a shopping spree during the festive seasons and save big with seasonal bonanza offers exclusive only to Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard cardholders.
- Get complimentary parking benefits at Paragon. Complimentary parking benefits can be enjoyed on a single minimum receipt spending of S$100 at Paragon.
- Get invites to popular fashion shows and other closed door events hosted exclusively by Paragon.
- Earn Style$ when you use your card for shopping. Redeem your points for a host of exciting vouchers and promotional offers.
- Get cashbacks on shipping charges when you use your card to make online purchases.
Interest charges and other fee details of the Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
- The annual fee for the principal the card is S$192.60. For the supplementary card, the fee is S$96.30.
- Late payment charges of S$60 will hold applicable when the minimum payment for the given month isn’t made on time.
- Minimum payments usually amount to 3% of the monthly outstanding balance. Overlimit fees, cash advance handling fees and interests on cash advances are also taken into account while computing the minimum monthly payment.
- Foreign currency transactions carry an administrative fee of 1.5% (levied by the bank) and 1% (levied by the card association).
These cards that allow for ERP PAyment facilities through EZ Pay. Use your EZ Pay enabled card today and save yourself from wasting valuable time in making your ERP Payments. A few other cards from Citibank and HSBC also allow you to make convenient and easy ERP payments.