Citibank Travel Account Overview
This is a card designed to take care of all travel related needs of your employees. By setting limits on credit for each card, you can not only track and manage expenses, but also save costs in administration. Plus, complimentary travel insurance and cashback provide enhanced benefits to your employees.
Features and Benefits
- Simplify your travel bookings and set a credit limit for your employees with Citibank Travel account. Transactions are restricted to the company’s travel and accommodation bills only.
- Citibank Travel Account also offers travel insurance coverage of up to S$1 million per cardholder if the full travel fare is charged to Citibank Travel Account.
- A coverage of up to US$25,000 per card member and US$1.65 million is provided by Citi as protection against misuse of cards under the corporate liability waiver insurance.
- With easy tracking, control & planning options, cardholders can monitor and manage transactions and get reports on consolidated spending data.
- Based on the company’s annual spend, up to 0.3% cashback is offered.
Fees & Charges
Each card issued under the Travel account is billed an annual fee of S$28.04. This amount does not include GST.
Citibank Travel Account Eligibility & Documentation
The minimum net worth of the company should be S$50,000 depending on the years of operations, in order to apply for this card. Details of documents needed will be provided by Citi representatives during application.
Citibank Travel Account Rewards
Potential to earn up to 0.3% cash back on the basis of consolidated annual spend.
Other Cards offered by Citibank in Singapore
- Citi Prestige Card
- Citi PremierMiles American Express Card
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Card
- Citibank Rewards Card
- Citibank Dividend card
- Citibank Clear Platinum Card
- Citi Clear Card
- Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
- Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
- Citibank Business Card
- Citibank Corporate Card
- Citibank Purchasing Card
- Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card
Read More Related to Credit Cards: