A rebate laden credit card, the Citi M1 Card gives you exciting rebates on your purchases. This card gives you the potential to earn up to 10% rebate on M1 recurring bills that can be redeemed at over 300 locations.
You can redeem your Citi rebates by converting it to KrisFlyer miles, SunPerks points, to offset your M1 bills and also at participating merchant stores.
With the Citi M1 Card, you stand to get exclusive benefits and additional value added services, waivers on Data Passport, free replacement of lost or damaged SIM and more.
In addition to the benefits above, you can also get access to Citi Privileges such as Gourmet & Petrol deals.
- Enjoy 1-year annual fee waiver on the principal card and 2 supplementary cards.
- Get up to 14% savings on fuel at Shell and Esso.
- You will earn Citi Rebate on all eligible purchases that can be redeemed at more than 300 locations.
- Enjoy activation fee waiver on Data Passport.
- Enjoy waiver on connection fees on all M1 value added services apart from the Number Retention Service.
- Enjoy complementary replacement of your SIM card in case of loss or damage.
- Get 1% discount on all purchases at M1 stores.
- Get 10% discount on device accessories purchased at M1 shops.
- Get interest-free instalment plans up to 24 months on purchase of handsets on phones costing over S$200.
BBQ Box – Enjoy a discount of 10% on your total food bill. This promotion is valid on reservations made through HungryGoWhere’s app, website or through the phone concierge service. You can enjoy this offer until 31 May 2018.
Canton Paradise – Get a return voucher worth S$10 with any spend. This voucher will be valid for use on purchase of S$50 and above in a single slip. The voucher can be used any Paradise Group of Restaurants except One Paradise. This promotion is valid till 31 December 2018.
eBags – Spend $250 and get a discount of $50 when you order online. Also, enjoy free US shipping on orders of $49 and above. This promotion is valid till 31 December 2018.
- New Citi cardholders will receive up to 24GB of additional data per month for 12 months, free of charge.
- Existing cardholders will receive up to 12GB of additional data per month for 12 months, free of charge.
- This joining benefit is applicable until 31 May 2018.
What you get:
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebate on M1 recurring bills
- Get up to 1% Citi Rebate on purchases made at M1 stores
- Get 0.3% Citi Rebate on all retail purchases
How to redeem:
- You can offset your M1 bills using your Citi Rebate.
- You can use your Citi Rebate to offset purchases made at participating merchant outlets.
- You can convert your Citi Rebate to KrisFlyer miles and redeem them for flight tickets.
- You can convert your Citi Rebate to SunPerk points.
- To redeem your Citi Rebate, you can SMS the bank at 72484 with the text message <Rewards>. You can also redeem your rebate through online banking or calling the bank on their CitiPhone Banking number.
Annual Fees and Other Charges
|Type of fee
|Supplementary card fee
|Cash advance fee
||6% of the amount drawn or S$15, whichever is higher
Foreign Currencies Transaction Charges
- Transactions in foreign currencies other than USD will first be converted to USD at existing currency exchange rates before being calculated in SGD.
- The administrative charge on transactions in foreign currencies charged by Visa is up to 2.8% of the transaction amount.
- For dynamic currency conversions, Visa levies a fee of 1%.
- For transactions made in Singapore Dollars overseas, an admin fee of 1% will be charged by Visa.
Cash Advance/Withdrawal Charges
The Citi M1 Card can be used to make cash withdrawals from ATMs across the globe. A cash advance fee of 6% of the amount withdrawn or S$15, whichever is higher, is levied. An additional interest charge on cash advances will also be levied accordingly until the payment towards the withdrawn amount is repaid in full.
How to Apply
You can apply for the Citi M1 Card online on Bankbazaar.sg. All you need to do is provide your personal and financial details to complete the application process conveniently.
- Minimum age: 21 years of age
- Minimum Income: Singaporeans & permanent residents: S$30,000 p.a.
- Minimum Income: Foreigners: S$42,000 p.a.
Documents Required to Apply
- Copy of NRIC/Passport and most recent computerised payslip or latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or CPF statement for the last 12 months.
- Copy of NRIC/Passport and Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last 2 years and bank statements for the last 3 months.
- Copy of Passport, Work Permit, Income Tax Assessment Notice, latest computerised payslip and a utility bill/telephone statement/bank statement with your name and address.
How Can you Pay your M1 Card Bill
- You are required to make at least the minimum payment every month towards bills incurred on your Citi M1 Card. The minimum payment is computed by taking into account 1% of the current monthly balance plus 1% of unbilled outstanding instalment amounts plus any interest charges that are applicable.
- The monthly statement can also include any overdue amounts from previous months and late payment of charges of S$100, if applicable.
- If the credit limit is exceeded, the over limit amount will be included in the monthly statement as well.
Repayments on your credit card statements can be made through the following channels:
- GIRO payments
- Online banking
- At Citi bank branches using the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) or the Express cheque deposit box.
What should you do if your Citi M1 Card is Lost/Stolen?
In case your Citi credit card has been lost or stolen or the PIN has been disclosed to an unauthorised party, you must immediately inform the bank. If you do not report the loss/theft/disclosure to the bank immediately, you will be liable for any and all unauthorised transactions made on the card.
However, if you notify the bank and furnish any statutory documents such as a police report and any information requested by Citi and the bank is convinced that the loss/theft/disclosure was not a result of your negligence, then your credit card liability will be limited to S$100.
Reporting Lost/Stolen Credit Cards
There are two convenient ways to report the loss or theft of your credit card to the bank. The simpler way is by logging into the Citi Mobile App where you can report the incident as well as apply for a replacement credit card. But, if you don’t have a Citi online account, you can report the loss or theft of your card by calling the CitiPhone banking number which is available round the clock.