Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Credit Card Promotion
Let us take a look at some of the promotions provided by a Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card:
Oman Air: Book a flight on Oman Air with your Citi Credit Card and receive a discount of 20% on regular airfares. You will need to enter promotional code CITI2016. This promotion applies only to the airfare and not fuel surcharge or government taxes. This promotion is valid until September 18, 2017.
District 10 Bar Tapas Restaurant: With your Citi Credit Card, you will get a discount of 10% without have to worry about any minimum spending limit. If you spend a minimum of S$80, you will get a discount of 15%. This promotion is valid until June 30, 2017. You will not be able to use this promotion on set menu items and with other promotions.
inITALY Bar Ristorante: Enjoy Italian cuisine by visiting inITALY Bar Ristorante. With your Citi Credit Card, you will get a discount of 15% on your meal. This offer is applicable until May 31, 2017. You cannot use this promotion on alcoholic beverages and when you dine here on Friday and Saturday. This promotion is also not applicable on eve of and on public holidays. You cannot use this promotion for set lunches and with other vouchers.
Angelflorist: Get beautiful and fresh flowers from Angelflorist and pay with your Citi Credit Card to get a discount of 20%. You will need to spend a minimum of S$100 to enjoy this offer. You will have to key in promo code CITI2017. This promotion is valid until December 31, 2017. This promotion is valid only on flora products and during special occasions and festive periods. You cannot club this offer with any promotion.
Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
The Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card is a complimentary card meant especially for main Citibank cardmembers acting as the perfect motor companion. You will enjoy exclusive discounts and savings on your fuel purchases across Esso stations on the island.
Features of the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
- The Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card is a complimentary card offered to main Citibank cardmembers.
- You will earn credit card reward points as well as smile points at Esso on the same card.
- You can use this card to save on your fuel purchases at ALL Esso stations in Singapore.
- What you get – Fuel savings up to 20.88%.
- How to redeem – Purchase fuel at any Esso station on the island.
- Charges and details – The purchase will be charged automatically to your credit card account. Each purchase will earn you Citibank Reward points.
- What you get – 35% Bonus Smiles Points.
- How to redeem – Fill minimum 250 liters of Synergy fuel within a calendar month on the same Smiles card.
- Charges and details – Your earned Smiles points will not expire if you continue using the points earned to make eligible purchases on the same Smiles card within 12 months.
Benefits of the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
As the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card is a complimentary card, you will need to tag this card with any other Citibank Credit Card to maximize your savings.
Table 1: Find below how you can maximize your savings on the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card when tagged to another Citibank Credit Card
||Citi Cash Back Card
||Any other Citibank Card
|Gross fuels purchase
|Citibank Card Discount (4%)
||S$6.88 (8% cash back)
||Specific card benefits will be applicable
|Esso site discount (5%)
|Smiles Card discount (5%)
- To avail the Smiles Card discount, you will need to make the payment for the fuel purchase together using your Smiles Card.
- If you tag your Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card with another Citibank Credit Card, the Citibank Card discount that you will receive will be in addition to the benefits offered on your existing credit card.
Fees and Charges
The Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card does not charge any additional fees. This card is provided free of cost. It does not charge an annual fee or any other fees and charges.
The fees and charges will be applicable on the main Citibank Credit Card with which the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card is associated.
Transactions on foreign currencies
The administrative fees, exchange rates and dynamic conversion fees will be applicable only on the main Citibank Credit Card. The Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card does not have separate fees and charges applied on transactions made in foreign currencies.
How to apply for the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
To apply for the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card, you must send an SMS to Citibank. The procedure can be found on the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card webpage of the official Citibank Singapore website.
The Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card is meant only for existing Citibank Credit Cardmembers. The eligibility criteria, including the minimum age and minimum income, will be applicable only on the main Citibank credit card.
Documents need to be provided only for the main Citibank Credit Card with which the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card is taken.
Interest on the Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
The Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card does not charge a separate interest. The interest rate will be applicable on your main Citibank Credit Card.
The following interest rate structure is applicable to all Citibank Credit Cards excluding Citi Clear Card:
- The prevailing interest rate charged on all Citibank Credit Cards is 26% p.a. with a cash interest rate of 26.9% p.a.
- You may be eligible for a promotional interest rate of 20% p.a. with a cash interest rate of 20.9% p.a. if your account is in good standing.
- If you fail to make the full payment on the minimum due amount by your payment due date, your prevailing interest rate will be increased to 29% p.a. with a cash interest rate of 29.9% p.a. The interest rate will be reverted if your current month balance does not have any past due amount and you do not have any past due longer than 2 months in the last 6 months.
- If you do not make the full outstanding payment by the payment due date, your interest on all transactions will be calculated on a daily basis in the current and next month’s statement starting from the transaction date and until you make the full payment.
The minimum payment amount will be calculated in the following way:
- 1% of the current balance +
- 1% of outstanding unbilled instalment amounts +
- Interest charges that will include service charges on instalment/recurring payments etc. +
- Late payment charges (if any) +
- Overdue amount (if any).
In case your current outstanding balance is below S$50, then your minimum payment due will be equivalent to your current outstanding balance.
Grace period for repayments – 25 days from your statement date on your account.
Lost/stolen card liability
Your maximum liability for any unauthorized transactions on your credit card will be S$100 provided you have notified Citibank regarding the loss or theft immediately and the bank is satisfied that you have not acted fraudulently or have been negligent. You must also provide the bank with a statutory declaration such as a police report and/or any additional information requested by the bank. You must further assist the bank in investigating and recovering your lost/stolen credit card. If your credit card has been retrieved after you have reported it as lost or stolen, you must not continue using the card. You must cut the card into 2 pieces and return it to the bank.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
You must keep your credit card safe and not disclose the PIN or the TBS Access Code to a third party. In case of loss or theft of your card, you must immediately notify Citibank regarding the same. After notifying the bank, you must also provide a statutory declaration such as a police report and/or any additional information requested by Citibank.
Read More Related to Credit Cards: