Brace yourself to experience service, travel and offers like you have never known before. The Citi Prestige credit card will let you make the most of every choice you make with your card.
Citi Prestige Card Review
The Citi Prestige Card is a rewards credit card offered by Citibank. This credit card rewards you on your local as well as your overseas purchases with Citi Dollars. For every S$1 that you spend overseas, you will earn 5 Citi Dollars and for every S$1 that you spend locally, you will earn 3.25 Citi Dollars. You also have the option to convert your Citi Dollars to miles, where 5 Citi Dollars = 2 air miles and 3.25 Citi Dollars = 1.3 miles.
Citibank also offers card members with an annual “Relationship Bonus” based on the relationship they share with the bank.
Stay pampered everyday with this credit card as it offers a concierge service 24 hours a day to cater to your lifestyle and travel needs. The card also offers additional benefits including complimentary airport transfers in limousines, unlimited airport lounge access to numerous VIP airport lounges across the world, golf privileges through the Citi Prestige Concierge and much more. With shopping privileges, you will earn additional Citi Dollars when you spend at Club21.
Apply for this credit card and receive 62,000 Citi Dollars (worth 25,000 miles) or a Tablet worth S$498. Renew your Citi Prestige Card membership and receive additional 62,000 Citi Dollars as an annual renewal bonus.
Citi Prestige Card Promotions
- As a joining benefit, the card is also offering either a tablet worth S$498 or 62,500 Citi Dollars which is equal to 25,000 Miles.
- Through Citi Gourmet Pleasures, get discounts at various dining establishments such as:
1-for-1 dining: Several buffet places across Singapore offer one dinner free if you pay for one dinner under the 1-for-1 $100Gourmet Dining Experience.
Capella Singapore: 20% discount on food and drinks bill at The Knolls, Cassia and Bob’s Bar at Capella up to 31 December 2017.
Hilton Singapore: 20% savings on dinner bill at Opus Bar & Grill and Il Cielo, Hilton, until 31 December 2017.
Ito-Kacho: 15% concession on spending at least S$100 up to 31 December 2017.
Marina Bay Sands: 20% discount on total bill, plus free Champagne or Prosecco at Adrift by David Myers and RISE Restaurant; 10% savings on total bill on spending at least S$300 at Bread Street Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay, Sky on 57 by Justin Quek, Osteria Mozza by Mario Batali and The Bar at Waku Ghin by Tetsuya Wakuda; 10% discount on total bill if you spend at least S$350 at CUT by Wolfgang Puck; and 10% off total bill if you spend at least S$200 at db Bistro & Oyster Bar by Daniel Boulud.
- Get a maximum of 10% Citi Rebates at over 500 merchants including Bee Cheng Hiang, Marble Slab Creamery, Starbucks, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, Aurora Jewellery, Blum & Co, JWest, Sports Connection, Four Seasons, Universal Optical, and Sheng Siong.
- Get a cashback of 5% on shipping charges through vPost or Borderlinx under the Citi Globeshopper programme.
Citi Prestige Card Features and Benefits
- The Citi Dollars that you collect can be used to redeem cash rebates at selected stores around the globe. Or you can get it as miles on your favorite frequent flyer program.
- Earn an annual Relationship Bonus based on your relationship with Citibank. The longer you have the card, the more you benefit.
- Enjoy exclusive benefits like complimentary stay at international resorts, airport limousine transfers, and many other offers and privileges.
- Help is just a call away when you are a Citibank Prestige card holder. The 24 hour concierge service is dedicated to give you the best travel support and lifestyle needs.
- Earn 62,500 Citi Dollars, which is equivalent to 25,000 miles wither as your welcome gift or annual renewal bonus.
Credit score grade of AA? What are you waiting for?? Apply for a credit card already!Apply Now
Citi Prestige Card Eligibility and Documentation
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old. Supplementary card holders must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must have a minimum annual income of S$120,000.
- Salaried employees must provide a copy of your NRIC/passport, latest original computerized payslip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement.
- Applicants who are self-employed must provide a copy of your NRIC/passport, last 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and last 3 months' bank statements
- Principal Cardâ€™s annual fee is $535 (inclusive of GST)
- Supplementary Cards do not have annual fees at all.
Citi Prestige Card Rewards
- For every S$1 you spend abroad using your Citibank Prestige Card, you earn 5 Citi Dollars or 2 Miles. When you spend locally, you earn 3.25 Citi Dollars for every purchase.
Other cards offered by Citi Bank
- Citibank Purchasing Card
- Citi PremierMiles American Express Card
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Card
- Citibank Corporate Card
- Citibank Rewards Card
- Citibank Dividend card
- Citibank Clear Platinum Card
- Citibank Clear Card
- Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
- Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
- Citibank Business Card
- Citibank Travel Account
- Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card
Read More Related to Credit Cards: