- Enjoy discounts of up to 14% on fuel purchases made using your card at Caltex Service Stations across Singapore.
- Get stunning discounts of up to 15% on your dining and beverage bill at over 25 popular dining establishments across Singapore. Trapizza, the kitchen table, Boulevard Craft Beer, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa and Casserole are some participating merchants.
The ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card
The ANZ Switch Platinum Card is indubitably an exciting card to have if you wish to save on fuel expenses and get exceptional discounts on your dining bills at several popular restaurants across Singapore.
Features of the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card
- You enjoy a lifetime annual fee waiver for as long as the card is active.
- The card gives you the opportunity to make repayments in a flexible manner through instalments.
- The card lets you perform balance transfers with a 0% processing fee and an interest free period of 6 months.
- Earn reward points and redeem them for excellent offers and discounts when you pay your taxes through your ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn 1 ANZ Reward point for every S$5 you spend using your ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card.
- Taxes can be paid either in the form of a one-time payment or through instalments. The processing fee for instalment payments is 1%.
- Reward points can also be converted to KrisFlyer miles and Asia Miles. Miles can be converted in batches of 5,000 miles (for KrisFlyer miles) and 2,000 miles (for Asia miles).
- In case of KrisFlyer miles, a minimum of 2,500 reward points need to be accumulated to generate 5,000 miles and in case of Asia miles, 1,000 reward points need to be accumulated to generate 2,000 Asia miles.
Benefits of the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card
- MoneyLine Account:
- The card gives you the option to apply for a complimentary MoneyLine account. Through the account, you’ll receive a line of credit and get access to a wide range of services including term loans. You also get same-day access to cash through ANZ MoneyLine Express.
- FlexiLoan Access:
- On becoming an ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card member, you get access to FlexiLoan – a term loan that lets you avail interest rates as 0.48% per month. Repayment options are flexible and instalment periods can go up to 48 months.
- Cash withdrawals:
- The ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card can be used to obtain cash advances that are subject to interest and handling charges.
- MasterCard PayPass:
- Use your card to make payments in a swift, secure and convenient manner through MasterCard PayPass.
Instalment Payment Plans
- The ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card gives you access to FlexiPlan, allowing you to convert your purchases into flexible payment plans.
- The ANZ Instalment Payment Plan (IPP) plan can be employed on purchases at over 500 participating merchants across Singapore and attracts absolutely no interest charges. Purchases made at participating merchants can be converted into an interest free 36 month payment plan.
- Processing fees of up to 5% (dependent on the repayment period) are levied on big ticket purchases made in and around Singapore at non-participating merchants through FlexiPlan.
Fee and charges
|Type of fee
||No annual fee for Principal Card
|Supplementary card fee
||No annual fee for the Supplementary Card
|Late payment charges
|Cash advance fee
||5% of amount or S$15, whichever is higher
|Interest on cash advance
Transactions in foreign currencies
- Foreign currency transactions made using the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card will be charged an administrative fee of 1.5% (levied by the bank) and a currency conversion charge of 1% (levied by MasterCard) on the amount (converted amount to SGD).
- Dynamic currency conversions (conversion at point of sale) will also attract a fee of 2.5% of the converted amount.
- All foreign currency transactions that do not take place in USD are first converted to USD before being converted to SGD and subsequently charged.
The ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card can be used to obtain cash advances from ATMs. A cash advance handling charge of 5% of the withdrawn amount or S$15, whichever is higher, will be levied. Interest charges of 28% p.a. will also accordingly hold applicable on cash advances until the entire amount is repaid in full.
How to apply for the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card
Apply online for the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card by visiting bankbazaar.sg. Browse through the ANZ Credit Cards page and choose to explore or check the eligibility criteria for the ANZ credit card of your choice. Bank Bazaar will provide you with a list of credit cards that are best suited for your needs and eligibility. If you want to choose the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card from this list, simply click on the “Apply” option and provide your personal details to apply for this credit card immediately.
Eligibility criteria for the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card
- Minimum age: The applicant has to be 21 years of age.
- Minimum income:
- Singaporeans & permanent residents: S$30,000 p.a.
- Foreigners: S$60,000 p.a.
- Salaried individuals:
- Copy of NRIC, latest computerized payslips, Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
- Self-employed individuals:
- Bank statement (last 3 months), Copy of NRIC, CPF contribution history for the last 1 year, Notice of Income Tax Assessment.
- Individuals with varied income:
- Copy of NRIC, Income Tax Notice of Assessment, Bank statement (last 3 months)
- Copy of Passport, Employment Letter, latest computerized payslips, Employment Pass.
Interest on the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card
The interest rate on the ANZ Switch Platinum Credit Card is 23% p.a. Customers get an interest free payment window of 51 days from the date of statement.
- A minimum payment of 3% of the monthly outstanding amount + overdue minimum payments from previous monthly bills + any amount that exceeds the credit limit.
- A late payment fee of S$60 is levied if the minimum amount due is not paid by the due date. An overlimit fee of S$40 is also imposed if the credit limit is exceeded.
Lost/stolen card liability
The liability for lost/stolen cards is S$100 if customers fail to report unauthorised transactions to the bank before the fraudulent transactions take place. Customers are also required to give a written confirmation of the loss/theft of their card. The bank will accordingly investigate the matter and determine the liability fees. The liability can be heavier if banks prove that the customer has acted fraudulently or in gross negligence.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
Customers can report lost/stolen cards by contacting the bank’s Customer Service Number and providing details about their card. The bank will consequently block the card and disable any further transactions.
Other Credit Cards offered by ANZ Bank
- ANZ Optimum World MasterCard Credit Card
- ANZ Platinum Visa Card
- ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card
Read More Related to Credit Cards: