- KrisFlyer miles on expenses:
- For every S$1 you spend in Singapore using your American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card, earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles. The 1.3 KrisFlyer miles can be earned when you spend up to S$3,800 every month. For purchases amounting to over S$3,800, earn 1.4 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent using your card.
- Earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles on a purchase of up to S$3,800 for every S$1 you spend overseas. For purchases above S$3,800, earn 2 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 you spend overseas.
- Note: The two KrisFlyer miles promotions cannot be combined together and all miles earned on purchases will be credited to your KrisFlyer account directly.
- For every S$1 you spend on eligible purchases made using your card at singaporeair.com, silkair.com, SilkAir SkyShop and KrishShop, earn 2 KrisFlyer miles.
- KrishFlyer voucher:
- Get a KrisFlyer Redemption Voucher that entitles you to a one-time savings of 50% when you spend S$75,000 on eligible purchases using your card. This offer is valid until June 30, 2017, is capped at 50,000 KrisFlyer miles and for select award redemption bookings.
- Double KrisFlyer Miles voucher:
- Receive the Double KrisFlyer Miles voucher when you spend a minimum of S$15,000 on eligible purchases made at singaporeair.com. The offer is valid until June 30, 2017 and is capped at 10,000 KrisFlyer miles.
- Dining discounts:
- Earn discounts of up to 50% at some of the most popular restaurants across the globe.
- Discounts at the Plaza Premium Lounge:
- Get discounts of up to 30% at Plaza Premium Lounges in Singapore and across the world.
The American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card
The American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card is a great card that gives you exclusive KrisFlyer vouchers and lets you earn KrisFlyer miles with every SGD that you spend. Besides, it offers coveted dining discounts and golfing privileges. Let us take a look at the fee details, benefits and some key features of the card.
- Receive a joining benefit of 5,000 KrisFlyer miles when you apply for your card and make your first payment.
- Receive 10,000 KrisFlyer miles with a minimum expense of S$2,000 within the first six months.
Features of the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card
- The annual fees for the first year is waived.
- Earn KrisFlyer miles and reward points when you make purchases using your credit card.
- The card is compatible with Apple Pay and can be used for making payments through Apple Pay.
- The credit card can be used to make cash withdrawals that are subject to interest and handling charges.
Benefits of the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card
- Enjoy great rental Wi-Fi rates of S$5 a day wherever you travel.
- Enjoy luxury Golf that include access to 40 of the most sought after Golf and Country.
- Get discounts of up to 50% on a la carte services at The Ultimate, Adeva Spa and Spa Rael.
- Get access to 24-hour concierge services that help with a wide range of services including flight schedules, hotel reservations and more.
- Get emergency card replacements in a span of 1 working day almost anywhere in the world.
- Enjoy an interest free payment window of up to 51 days.
Insurance provided by the card
Cardmembers receive an insurance cover of up to S$1 million in case of travel accidents or travel inconveniences when bookings are made using the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card.
Fee and charges
|Type of fee
|Supplementary card fee
|Late payment charges
|Cash advance fee
||5% of the amount withdrawn
|Interest on cash advance
Transactions in foreign currencies
- Foreign currency transactions made using the credit card will be associated with a currency conversion charge of 2.5% of the withdrawn amount. This includes charges levied by the bank as well as the card association.
- The foreign currency in which the transaction is made is first converted to USD at existing exchange rates and then converted and charged in SGD.
Cash advances can be obtained using the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card at ATMs across the globe. A cash advance fee of 5% of the withdrawn amount along with an interest charge 24.99% of the amount will be applicable.
How to apply for the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card
Customers who wish to apply for the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card can visit the official American Express website and fill out the online application form. Customers can also visit any American Express branch and fill the application form online. Once the form is filled, the bank will process the application and approve it if the eligibility parameters are duly met.
Eligibility criteria for the American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card
- Minimum age:21 years of age.
- Minimum income:
- Singaporeans & permanent residents: S$30,000 p.a.
- Foreigners: S$60,000 p.a.
- Salaried individuals:
- Copy of Passport/NRIC, latest computerized payslip, Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
- Self-employed individuals:
- Copy of Passport/NRIC, CPF contribution history over the past 2 years, Bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Individuals with varied income:
- Copy of Passport/NRIC, 3 months bank statement, Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
- Copy of Passport, Employment letter obtained from employer, Employment pass, latest computerized payslip.
Customers are required to pay a minimum amount of 3% of the monthly outstanding balance + any overdue minimum amounts from previous months + any amount that has exceeded the credit limit. If the minimum payment is not paid on time, a late payment charge of S$60 is levied.
Lost/stolen card liability
The liability for lost/stolen cards is S$100. In most cases, the liability is levied if illegitimate or unauthorised transactions take place on the card before the loss/theft is reported by the customer and the bank concludes that the customer has acted negligently or fraudulently.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
Customers can contact the the bank by calling the bank’s Customer Service Number and subsequently reporting the loss/theft of their card. The bank will then block the credit card from further usage.
Read More Related to Credit Cards: