Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN) provider AXS allows people to top-up pre-paid telecom cards, make payment of bills and fines, purchase movie tickets and access government eService. AXS has over 900 AXS Stations located strategically all over Singapore. AXS recently entered into a partnership with CPF. As per this partnership, CPF members can access the CPF services given below at any of the AXS Stations located all over Singapore:
For all CPF Members and Self-employed individuals
- As a self-employed individual, you will be able to contribute to all three accounts (Medisave, Special and Ordinary) or to only Medisave account.
- As a CPF member, you will be able to contribute to all three accounts (Medisave, Special and Ordinary) or to only Medisave account.
- Top up the premium for Home Protection Scheme
- Top up the premium for MediShield Life
- Education loan repayment
- Domestic Foreign Worker Levy
- Minimum Sum Topping-Up Scheme: Top up your own or recipient’s retirement account or special account under this scheme
- Composition offer for all self-employed individuals – you will need offer, reoffer or notice to attend court number.
- Composition offer for employers – you will require offer, reoffer or notice to attend court number and CPF Submission Number.
- Business Foreign Worker Levy (FWL) and/or employer contribution for employers with 10 employees or less – you will require employees’ CPF account numbers and CPF submission number (CSN).
- Processing Fees Payment – you will require CPF account number and CSN.
- Application for CPF Record of Payment – you will require CSN and CPF account number.
- Domestic Foreign Worker Levy – you will require NRIC/FIN.
- Request for CPF Foreign Worker Levy Namelist (you will require CPF account number and CSN.
You can make payment via Network for Electronic Transfers or NETS, via banks’ ATM card, or a Diners Club Credit Card. NETS payment depends on the everyday transaction limit fixed by the bank. The maximum amount you can pay in a day using the credit card depends on the credit limit on your card. For payments made using AXS Stations, it will take three days for the update to be visible in the Board’s records.