Citibank is one of the leading banks in the world which is well reputed for its financial products and services. Citibank started the banking operations in Singapore in the year 1982. Citibank has a lot of market share in different financial sectors including investments and deposits, unsecured loans , secured assets, etc. The Monetary Authority of Singapore, also called MAS, awarded Citibank Singapore with QFB (Qualifying Full Bank) license in the year 1999. With paid up capital of SGD 1.5 billion, Citibank incorporated their subsidiary in Singapore called Citibank Singapore Limited.
Types of Citi Travel Credit Cards
Citi cares about its customers and designs products for everyone as per their needs. There are two travel credit cards offered by Citi.
Features and Benefits of Citi Travel Credit Cards
Citi PremierMiles American Express Credit Card:
- Earn air miles at an accelerated rate.
- With every S$1 spent overseas, earn 2 Citi Miles.
- With every S$1 spent locally, earn 1.3 Citi Miles.
- Earn 15,000 Citi Miles as bonus when you renew the membership for your credit card.
- The air miles never expire.
- Use the Citi Miles with several airlines like Asia Miles, KrisFlyer, SkyMiles, Royal Orchid Plus, Enrich, Garuda Frequent Flyer, Executive Club and Etihad Guest.
- Enjoy complimentary VIP access to more than 100 airport lounges.
- Get several VIP privileges at the airport lounges like access to conference rooms, fax machines, internet and phones.
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance of up to S$1 million in an event of permanent disabilities or death. You can get medical evacuation coverage of an amount of S$100,000 and repatriation coverage of up to S$50,000.
Citi PremierMiles Visa Credit Card:
- Get complimentary travel insurance benefit of up to S$1 million in case of death or permanent disability.
- Enjoy S$40,000 coverage for your medical expenses incurred during a trip.
- Get the best deals on dining, shopping, and travel all across the island.
- Get up to 10% rebate at more than 300 merchant outlets like Starbucks, Subway, and Sheng Siong.
- Enjoy the best deals on petrol when you refuel your vehicle at Shell and Esso petrol stations.
- Receive free access to Priority Pass airport lounges twice a year.
Citibank Travel Credit Cards Eligibility
- At least 21 years of age.
- The minimum income for:
- Citi PremierMiles American Express Card – S$80,000.
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Card – S$50,000.
Documents Required for Citi Travel Credit Cards
- Photocopy of NRIC or passport.
- Latest payslips or Income Tax NOA or 12 months’ CPF statement.
- Photocopy of NRIC or passport.
- Last 2 years’ Income Tax NOA or 12 months’ CPF statement.
- Bank statement for 3 months.
- Photocopy of passport or work permit.
- A photocopy of utility bills.
- Income Tax NOA and latest payslips.
Citi Travel Credit Cards Annual Fees
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Credit Card: S$192.60
- Citi PremierMiles American Express Credit Card: S$267.50
- Supplementary cards: Complimentary for both the principal cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many Citi Miles can I earn if I spend on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, KrisShop?
A. If you spend on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, KrisShop, you will earn 2 Citi Miles.
Q. Is there any minimum spend required to earn Citi Miles?
A. No, there are no minimum spend requirements to earn Citi Miles.
Q. What can I redeem my miles for?
A. You can redeem your miles for flight and hotel bookings through participating Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programmes. Simply log into Citi ThankYou Rewards.
Q. Do I get any membership renewal gifts?
A. Yes, you will get up to 15,000 Citi Miles every time you renew your credit card memberships.
Q. Can I make contactless payments using these cards?
A. You can use your Citi PremierMiles Visa Card to make contactless payments via Visa payWave for purchases under S$100.