Drive with confidence and peace of mind with the NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance by CIMB that provides protection with extensive services, features and benefits.
Features and Benefits:
- Protection for NCD or No Claim Discount – Usually after filing a claim, your NCD of 50% will be reduced by 30%. However, the NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance allows you to maintain your 50% NCD after 2 continuous years.
- 24/7 Call Service – Experienced and responsive personnel will provide you with assistance 24 hours a day on all days.
- A top notch workshop will be assigned to you from a trusted panel. However, you can choose your own workshop if you opt for the Premium Plan.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced cover – You can enjoy additional S$600 waiver for your personal car.
- Transport Allowance – Top up your plan with S$100 and receive S$50 every day for a period of 7 days if the repairs on your car exceeds 3 days.
Applying for CIMB Motor Insurance - NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance:
You can apply for the CIMB Motor Insurance through the following ways:
- Apply Online - You can apply for this insurance online by clicking on the “Apply Now” option available on the NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance web page of the official CIMB Singapore website.
- Call the bank - You can call the bank on their Personal Banking Hotline number from Monday to Sunday between 9 AM and 9 PM. The number is available on the NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance web page of the official CIMB Singapore website.
- Email the bank – You can send an email to the bank with any enquiries and you will receive a response within 1 business day. The email address is available on the NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance web page of the official CIMB Singapore website.
- Visit the bank – You can visit your nearest CIMB Bank branch and apply for the NTUC Income Drivo Motor Insurance directly in person.