The NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield offered by CIMB provides coverage for surgery, hospitalization and select outpatient treatments. Additionally, you can also top it up with Add-on riders specifically designed to cater to your needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Unlimited Coverage for Lifetime: This plan offers coverage for the rest of your life from the time you sign up. This plan will further rid you and your family of any financial burden.
- Add-on Riders: Through using the Add-on riders, your coverage will further be enhanced. You can protect the wellbeing of your child by receiving daily cash payments when hospitalized which will further aid in minimizing your hospital bills. You can choose from an array of customizable Add-on riders offered by the bank.
- Waiver on Hospital Deposit: Your hospital deposit will be waived plus any unnecessary claim submissions will be cut down by using the Letter of Guarantee provided under this plan.
- Make payments using Medisave funds: You can secure your finances by making payments on the premiums by using your Medisave funds.
- ‘As Charged’ Coverage: This cover will help you in paying for what you have incurred. However note that this coverage is subject to coinsurance, deductible, admission of ward class and other terms and conditions.
Applying for CIMB NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield:
You can apply for the CIMB NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield through the following ways:
- LUCY form: Fill in the ‘Let Us Call You’ (LUCY) form available on the NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield webpage of the official CIMB Singapore bank website. A representative from the bank will contact you to discuss this plan further through your indicated mode of communication.
- Call the bank: You can call the bank on their Personal Banking Hotline number available on all days between 9 AM and 9 PM. The number is available on the NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield webpage of the official CIMB Singapore bank website.
- Send an Email: You can send an email to the bank and a representative will respond to you within 1 business day. The email address is available on the NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield webpage of the official CIMB Singapore bank website.
- Visit the bank: You can walk into your nearest CIMB Bank branch, chat with a staff member and apply for the NTUC Income Enhanced IncomeShield directly in person.