Making payments on your credit cards no longer has to be a herculean task. You can make it convenient by choosing among an array of bill payment options provided by CIMB bank that can accommodate any lifestyle.
Options to Make Credit Card Bill Payments for CIMB Cards
- CIMB Clicks Internet Banking:
- This payment option is available to all CIMB Savings and Current account holders.
- Your credit card account will be credited the next day when you make your bill payment before 12 AM.
- You can apply for CIMB Clicks by completing and submitting the online application form available on the Credit Card Payment Options web page of the official CIMB Singapore website. The bank will take 5 working days to process your request.
- Over the Counter Cash Payment:
- You can make the payment of your credit card bill at your nearest CIMB Bank branch in Singapore.
- Your payment will be credited into your account by the end of the day.
- Interbank GIRO Payment:
- If you choose to make your credit card bill payment via GIRO, the payment amount will be debited from your chosen account 2 working days before your bill due date.
- The bill due date excludes weekends and public holidays.
- You can download the Auto Debit/Interbank GIRO Authorization form available online on the Credit Card Payment Options web page of the official CIMB Singapore website. Mail the form to the bank on the mailing address provided on this form. The bank will take 3 to 4 weeks to process your application and request.
- AXS Stations:
- You can pay your credit card bill using an ATM Card from any of the participating banks across all AXS Stations in Singapore.
- If you make your payment before 5 PM, it will take 1 working day for the amount to get credited into your account.
Other Payment Options for CIMB Credit Card Bill Payment
- Cheque Payment via Mail or Over The Counter
- You can make payments on your credit card bills via a cheque at your closest CIMB Bank branch. Once the cheque clears, the payment will be credited to your account. Please note that postdated cheques are not accepted for credit card bill payments.
- To mail the cheque to the bank, make your cheque payable to "CIMB Bank Berhad - Credit Cards", cross the cheque and provide the following details on the back of the cheque:
- Auto Debit Option from a CIMB Savings or Current Account
- If you choose this option as your preferred payment mode, your payment amount will be deducted automatically on the payment due date from the selected CIMB Savings or Current Account.
- To apply for this payment option, you will need to download the Auto Debit/Interbank GIRO Authorization form available online on the Credit Card Payment Options web page of the official CIMB Singapore website. Mail the form to the bank on the mailing address provided on this form. The bank will take 3 to 4 weeks to process your application and request.
- During the processing period, you will need to continue making your bill payments on your credit card/s through your current mode of payment.
- Upon the Auto-Debit payment mode being effected, you will receive a remainder message that will be printed on all your credit card statements in the future informing you that all payments going forward will be deducted automatically from your chosen account on the due date of the payment.
- Your name.
- Your mobile number.
- Card account number/s indicating your payment amount for each of the card accounts.
- Mail the cheque by addressing it to “CIMB BANK BERHAD, Attn: Payment Services (Remittance), Robinson Road, P.O. Box 0088, Singapore 900138”.
- As an alternative, you also have the option of enclosing the cheque along with the payment slip in the business reply envelope provided with your statement.
- If you are mailing the cheque, the bank will take 3 business days to process it.
- Cheques will not be processed on weekends and public holidays.
CIMB Hotline Numbers for Credit Card Information and Enquiries
For further information or enquiries on any of the CIMB Credit Cards pertaining to billing and payment, you can call the respective CIMB Credit Cards Customer Service Hotline numbers provided in the table below:
| CIMB Visa Signature, World and Platinum Card holders
||+65 6438 1118
| CIMB Visa Infinite Card holders
||+65 6322 2188
|CIMB Classic Card holders
|| +65 6576 6688
Note - CIMB Credit Cards Customer Service Hotline numbers are available 24 hours a day.
Email the Bank : For further information on Credit Card bill payment options, enquiries or feedback, please email the bank at “[email protected]”.