Bank of China online banking services has English and Chinese interfaces to meet the diverse needs of its customers. Users can carry out secure online banking services on the bank website from anywhere and at any time. Bank of China offers over 30 online banking services to meet the varying needs of its customers. From checking bank balance and transaction history to fund transfer, users can manage their finances securely online.
How to apply for Bank of China online banking?
To apply for online banking, you must have a personal or joint account with BOC. Visit the nearest Bank of China branch to register for online banking services. You will be provided with a username, password and eToken.
How to log into Bank of China Internet Banking service
Logging into your bank of China Internet banking page is a simple process and entails the following steps.
- Visit the Bank of China Internet banking webpage
- Enter your user ID and PIN
- Once authenticated, the page will log you in and you can view and manage your account.
- In the case where you have forgotten either your User ID or PIN, you can simply click on the “Forgot Username or password tab for personal users just below the space provided for you to enter your details.
- Follow the steps and fill in the required information in the given fields to view your user ID and reset your PIN.
Key benefits of Bank of China Internet Banking
Having a Bank of China Internet Banking service set-up offers account holders a multitude of benefits. These include the following.
- Account Holders can view and manage their account with just a few clicks of their button. BOC internet banking customers can enjoy 24 hour access to their accounts.
- Not only will they be able to view their account details and check their transaction histories but can also use the service to pay off their utility bills and create standing instructions for bill payments so that they never miss a due date again.
- The Personal Internet Banking service can be used for services such as activating a credit card or for investing in fixed deposits.
- Personal Internet Banking also allows the account holders to enjoy preferential rates on services such as transfers and remittances.
Investment options for Maybank Online Banking customers
Customers who have activated BOC Internet Banking can enjoy investment options such as opening term deposits. BOC Internet banking customers can perform the following investment actions.
- They can open a term deposit at any time. The process is simple and hassle free. BOC internet banking also allows customers to link up to 20 different bank accounts to their internet banking and allows for easier transferring of term deposits.
- Term deposits can be transferred and closed early at the convenience of the customer. Early closure of term deposits will carry an early withdrawal fee
Common services available for BOC online banking users in Singapore
Listed below are some of the common services available for BOC online banking users in Singapore:
- Manage account (check account balance and view transaction history)
- Local and overseas fund transfers
- Bill payment
- Term deposit
- Loan management
Tips for iBanking & BOC Online Banking Users
Online banking gives customers the convenience to carry out all the services offered by traditional banking. Online banking users don’t have to visit a bank branch during banking hours and stand in queues to perform their transactions. With just a computer and internet connection, users can easily login to their online banking account on the bank’s official website.
Whether it is bill payments or fund transfers, you can do it at your convenience as internet banking services are available 24/7. Making physical cheque deposits is a thing of the past. With online banking services, you can make transactions at any time and from anywhere.
How does internet banking or iBanking work in Singapore?
Most banks in Singapore encourage customers to use ibanking services by offering attractive incentives. Listed below is the step by step process for using internet banking:
- The user has to perform a one-time registration on the bank website using a ATM card, credit card or debit card credentials.
- A username and password is provided to login into the online banking account.
- The password can be changed at the discretion of the user.
- Once logged in, the user can start making use of the tools provides by the online banking services.
Some banks offer online services where you can live chat with a customer service representative regarding banking related queries.
FAQs for BOC iBanking Service Users
Listed below are some of the frequently asked questions by iBanking users:
- What to do if my internet banking account is hacked?
- How to change the fund transfer limit using my BOC online banking service?
- Is there a fee or charge applicable for using BOC internet banking?
- How many accounts can be linked to my BOC online banking account?
- What are the security measures taken to protect my online banking transactions?
- Can loan enquiries be made using BOC online banking services?
If you notice any unusual activity, call Bank of China at 1800 66 95566 for domestic calls and (65) 677 95566 for overseas calls to suspend access to your internet banking account temporarily and change your password.
Login to your personal online banking account, click on Service Setting - Transaction Limit Setting to increase or decrease the fund transfer limit. However, the maximum fund transfer limit is determined by Bank of China.
In order to encourage customers to use internet banking services, BOC offers online banking services free of cost.
Up to 20 accounts can be added to your Bank of China online banking account.
Bank of China uses Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) wherein an OTP is sent via SMS to your registered mobile number. The 6-digit OTP is used to authenticate your online transaction. You can also register for online transaction alerts via SMS or email notifications. BOC uses Transaction Signing (eToken) for authentication of certain transactions using online banking services.
Loan account summary, repayment history, and outstanding loan accounts can be viewed using your BOC online banking services. You can also make loan payments via Transfer and Remittance feature.