Credit cards come with diverse offers and benefits ranging from cashbacks, reward points and more. While some of them let you earn discounts on dining, entertainment and purchases made online, some others give you discounts and cashbacks on household expenses, bill payments, at fuel stations, and more. Let us take a look at some popular credit cards that provide great offers on something as simple as a taxi booking. Here are a few credit cards that help you earn reward points/cashbacks/discounts on taxi bookings.
The UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card
The UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card is amongst UOB’s the top credit cards and is also on the list of cards that let you earn reward points on taxi bookings. The card is particularly meant to make the everyday experiences of ladies thrilling and exciting. Here are the salient features of the UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card.
- 10X UNI$ for every S$5 spent using the card on taxi rides across Singapore.
- 10X UNI$ for every S$5 spent on card at popular retail outlets including Marni, Mulberry, Jil Sander and more.
- 10X UNI$ when the card is used at departmental stores and to shop online at overseas locations in foreign currencies.
- Lounge access at Airports and Limousine rides:
- UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card gives cardmembers complimentary one way Limousine rides to Changi airport two times in a year.
- Cardmembers also get complimentary access to Airport lounges.
- Scores of other benefits:
- UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card members get access to the China Club Singapore, a popular club with great amenities.
- Complimentary parking benefits at Forum The Shopping Mall, [email protected], Scotts Square and Paragon.
- Discounts and complimentary drinks at some of the most popular wine and dine outlets across Singapore.
Interest charges and other details:
- The annual fee for the UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card is S$406.60 and is waived for the first year.
- The interest charges on the card are 25.9% p.a.
- For cash advances, charges are 6% of the withdrawn amount plus interest charges of 28% p.a.
- Late payment fees of S$60 is levied in case the minimum amount due for the month is not paid before the due date. Overlimit charges of S$40 is levied if the credit limit is exceeded.
- Overseas transactions will attract an administrative fee of 2.5% charged by the bank.
The UOB Lady’s Card
The UOB Lady’s Card is another popular card that lets you earn reward points on taxi bookings. Besides this feature, the card also offers a wide range of benefits to cardmembers. Let us take a look at the key features and privileges offered under the UOB Lady’s Card.
- 5X UNI$:
- 5X UNI$ for every S$5 spent using the card on taxi rides.
- 5X UNI$ on purchases made at departmental stores in Singapore and online overseas shopping using the UOB Lady’s Card.
- Cashbacks on purchases:
- Cashbacks of up to 10% on everyday grocery shopping at markets across Singapore.
- Swift Payments:
- Safe, swift and convenient payment for a wide range of products and services through UOB MasterPass.
- Exciting Discounts:
- Discounts and other exciting offers including complimentary drinks at popular bar and dining establishments across Singapore.
- Discounts and stunning offers on flight ticket and hotel bookings.
- Interest on Savings:
- Pair the UOB Lady’s Card account with the UOB One Account and earn interest whilst making purchases using the card.
- An interest of up to 3.33% can be earned - dependent monthly expenses incurred on the card.
- Parking benefits:
- 2-hour weekend parking benefits at Forum The Shopping Mall, Scotts Square, Paragon and [email protected]
- Flexible payments:
- Instalment payment options through LuxePay for payments made towards purchase of luxury items.
- Flexible monthly payments can be made over an interest-free 12-month period.
Interest charges and other details:
- The annual fee for the UOB Lady’s Card is S$192.60.
- The interest rate is 25% p.a.
- Cash advance charges are 6% of the amount withdrawn along with interest charges of 28% p.a.
- A late payment fee of up to S$80 will be imposed if minimum monthly payments are not made on time.
- Foreign currency transactions will attract an administrative fee and a currency conversion fee of 2.5%.
These are the top credit cards that let you enjoy reward points and cashbacks on taxi bookings. Besides being the most sought after cards for taxi bookings, these cards also come with a host of other exciting benefits and offers.