BOC’s premium cards in Singapore — BOC Visa Infinite Card and BOC World MasterCard — come loaded with excellent benefits and privileges to match your unique lifestyle requirements. If you are at least 21 years old and meet the minimum annual income criteria, these cards could be for you.
Premium credit cards, which often come with high annual fees, are known to offer a wide range of exclusive benefits to the cardholders. These benefits can include reward points, lifestyle privileges, shopping privileges, cash rebates, 24-hour concierge service, and much more. The premium cards offered by BOC are:
Features and benefits
- Currency exchange fee waiver: When you charge your overseas transactions to BOC Visa Infinite Card, you will not have to pay the 1.5% currency exchange fees.
- Cash rebate: Get 1% cash rebate on the purchases you make in Singapore. There is no minimum spending requirement and no limit on how much rebates you can earn.
- Better interest rates on Multi-Currency Savings account: When you make transactions of at least S$1,500 using a BOC Visa Infinite Card, you will earn interest at a rate of up to 3.55% p.a. on your BOC Multi-Currency Savings account.
- 24/7 concierge: Get 24/7 lifestyle concierge to help and assist you with all your day-to-day tasks.
- Dining privileges: Get ready to treat your taste buds as the BOC Visa Infinite Card offers discounts of up to 50% at various restaurants across Singapore.
- Complimentary lounge access: The card gives you complimentary access to participating Plaza Premium lounges worldwide, twice in a year.
- Travel insurance: You will travel smart when you have BOC Visa Infinite Card. The card gives you complimentary travel insurance of up to S$1 million.
Dining privileges: Enjoy up to 15% discount on your total dining bill at some of the most prestigious restaurants in Singapore.
Lifestyle privileges: Get up to 40% discount on spa therapies at some of the best spa centres in Singapore.
World MasterCard perks:
Starwood Preferred Guest: Stay for one night at any participating Starwood Hotel & Resort in Asia Pacific and get complimentary Gold membership. The Gold membership includes upgrades to rooms (depending upon availability), 4:00 p.m. check-out, and 50% higher Starpoints.
SISTIC: When you book your event tickets using the BOC World MasterCard, you will enjoy free delivery of those tickets through registered mail with the help of SISTIC. Additionally, your ticket pick-up charge will be waived off if you collect your tickets from a SISTIC authorised agent.
Cathay Cineplexes: Get exclusive discounts when you book movie tickets at Cathay Cineplexes using the BOC World MasterCard.
Reward points on overseas spending: Earn 3 reward points per dollar on overseas transactions with BOC World MasterCard.
24-hour concierge: Get a lifestyle expert who will be available 24x7 to assist you with a wide range of day-to-day activities, such as dining recommendations, gift and flower deliveries, event ticket arrangements, golf course bookings, and much more.
Fees and charges
||Fees and charges
|Annual fee for the BOC Visa Infinite Card
|Annual fee for the BOC World MasterCard
|Cash advance fee
||S$20 or 6% of the withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
|Interest charged on cash advance
|Late payment fee
||5% per month of the minimum due amount or S$100, whichever is higher
|Over limit fee
||S$50 or 3% of the excess amount, whichever is higher
|Foreign currency transaction fee
• 1.5% of the transacted amount as administrative fee
• Additional 1% of the transaction amount as Visa/MasterCard cross-border fee
|Dynamic Currency Conversion fee
- The principal applicant for the BOC Credit Cards should be at least 21 years old.
BOC Visa Infinite Card: This card requires minimum annual income of S$120,000.
BOC World MasterCard: The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is S$80,000.
CPF statement for last 12 months/Income tax Notice of Assessment for last 2 years
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of employment pass (with minimum nine months validity)
- Copy of passport
How to apply
Visit BOC’s website and download the application form. Once you complete the form, just attach all the required documents and submit it. You can always track the status of your application by calling the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline. The process usually takes two weeks, but it can be expedited upon request.
How to cancel
When you wish to discontinue your BOC credit card, you can call the bank’s 24-hour hotline and raise a request for the same. You can also visit any nearest branch of the bank to get your card cancelled. When the card is cancelled, make sure you dispose it of properly to prevent any kind of misuse.