Allianz Global Assistance provides its annual multi-trip travel insurance plans for those who travel very frequently in a year. This plan covers medical and other several unanticipated expenses incurred during a trip. It is ideal for those who travel more than three times a year, for either business or leisure reasons. Moreover, this plan saves you the hassle of purchasing a new premium every time you make an overseas plan.
Allianz Global Assistance Annual Trip Travel Insurance Coverage
The benefits covered under this yearly multi-trip travel insurance plan is illustrated in the table below:
|Personal accident||S$1 million||There is no limit|
|Death due to accident and permanent disablement||S$80,000||S$100,000|
|Overseas medical expense due to sickness||S$1 million||There is no limit|
|Medical expense in Singapore for outpatient treatment||S$25,000||S$50,000|
|Personal liability||S$800,000||S$1 million|
|Trip cancellation cover and loss of deposits||S$15,000||S$25,000|
|Lost baggage cover for checked-in luggage||S$12,000||S$15,000|
|Lost document cover||S$7,500||S$10,000|
|Terrorism and hostage crisis cover||S$80,000||S$100,000|
Key Benefits of Buying Allianz Global Assistance Annual Trip Travel Insurance
The primary benefits of this yearly multi-trip travel insurance plan include:
- The policy covers all the expenses pertaining to emergency medical help and hospitalisation. This is applicable for both local and overseas expenses.
- The plan also covers medical expenses related to women’s privileges, as well as Chinese traditional medicine.
- All expenses related to permanent disablement and death in case of accidents are covered under the policy.
- Expenses related to travel inconveniences are also covered under the plan.
- You have the convenience of submitting paperless claims online within minutes.
- It is the most ideal plan, when you’re making more than three trips in a year.
- Besides, you’re benefitted with medical and assistance support 24/7, anywhere in the world.
How to Apply for Allianz Global Assistance Annual Trip Travel Insurance
It’s fairly simply to apply for this travel insurance policy. The following steps will guide you through the application process:
- You have to visit the online quotation page, and choose the type of cover as annual multi-trip.
- Next, you must provide the necessary details about the destination and the duration of the trip.
- You can also opt for either individual protection plan or family protection plan. However, if you select the Family Trip travel Insurance plan, you will be required to indicate the number of members and their respective dates of birth.
- The concluding step would involve you making the payment through either of these options – MasterCard, Visa, or Worldpay. You’ll receive a confirmation mail following the payment, which will have the Certificate of Insurance and Policy Wordings stated.
How to Make a Claim
The following steps will guide you through the process of filing claims for this travel insurance plan:
- There’s a dedicated claims portal online for you to swiftly submit the claims. You have to start by submitting your personal details in the portal.
- The next step would involve you choosing the benefits based on which you’ll be making the claim.
- Next, you must upload the scanned copies for images of the supporting documents.
- In the final step, you provide your bank account details in the ‘Payment Details’ section.
In instances where you find trouble in using the online portal to file the claim, you can always call at +65 6327 2215. You can also get in touch through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check your Eligibility
You must cater to the following eligibility criteria to apply for this travel insurance plan:
- Singaporean citizens and permanent residents with plans to travel abroad can apply for this plan. Even foreigners working in Singapore and having a valid employment pass can opt for this plan.
- In terms of age, the applicant must be at least 18 years old in order to qualify for this purchase.
Allianz Global Assistance Annual Trip Travel Insurance Hotline
This travel policy covers you throughout the year. You can find emergency assistance at any time of the day. In case you want to file a claim, or you have queries, you can call the 24 Hour Emergency Assistance Hotline number at +65 6327 2215.
Allianz Global Assistance Annual Trip Travel Insurance FAQs
Q. Can I cancel the policy for annual multi-trip coverage?
A. Yes, you can cancel the policy at any point by providing a notice, and ensuring that no claim had been made during the existing insurance tenure. You will also be provided with a short rate refund.
Q. What is the maximum number of days I’m covered for with this policy?
A. The policy covers you for up to a maximum period of 90 days for each trip, all year long.
Q. Am I eligible for a refund in case I returned home early?
A. Yes, annual multi-trip plan offers you the flexibility of travel, and you can earn a refund in case you returned home early. However, your trip mustn’t exceed 90 days.
Q. In case of yearly multi-trip plans for families, do we have to travel together?
A. No, two adults need not travel together for the policy to be applicable.
Q. What are the prices of Silver and Gold packages for the annual multi-trip travel insurance plan?
A. The price of the Silver package starts from S$322 and the Gold package starts from S$479.